• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell All Your Friends, The 50% Bonus Is Back!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Did ya notice the fine print??
1k all in today-
HOLIDAY TEE SHIRT - If you were on the fence until today- and if you go 1k all in you will own a shirt that will be Sooooo rare, when you put it on EBAY next year it'll sell at least $500 (LOL)

all levels of the "I'm All In" category have the same wording ====> "Plus, you will receive a limited edition Elio holiday T-Shirt and bumper sticker."

Xist

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been following the Elio here: http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/elio-motors-next-big-thing-24513.html

On Facebook, Angel Muniz asked "I already reserved my Elio months ago. I only got a 25% bonus back then when I reserved (All in). Do I automatically get upgraded to the 50% bonus on this offer or do I simply miss out on the Black Friday deal?!!"

Elio Motors responded "Hello Angel, you are automatically upgraded to the 50% bonus!"

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay folks here's the skinny. I telephoned Elio a few minutes ago and spoke to Kevin who said he was told about BF bonus today. I explained confusion and he said bonus increase was for NEW reservations only. I expressed disappointment & he said he would verify with supervisor. I hung up and turned on computer. As I logged in, Kevin called back. Here is the answer:
"Any current all in $1,000 reservist at 25% is automatically upgraded for the 50% and do nothing. Elio will do everything. Any NEW reservist or any current reservist less than $1,000 all in can upgrade (today only) for 50%." I was surprised to be honest and used myself as an example to clarify (I came in November 20th for $1000) and made him repeat it four times during our conversation. He laughed and was very patient and apologized often for confusion. I told him of this MB and our enthusiasm. Kevin said "We realize that you (reservists) are there and it is all about you."

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did he say what happens from a want in (for me 100) to all in 250? do I then get the 50% on the new total i.e. $50.00??
thanks
update- solved the problem myself!!
Went all in for 100. will get the $50.. + t and sticker,
and down the road get a refund from the want-in

Last edited:

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay folks here's the skinny. I telephoned Elio a few minutes ago and spoke to Kevin who said he was told about BF bonus today. I explained confusion and he said bonus increase was for NEW reservations only. I expressed disappointment & he said he would verify with supervisor. I hung up and turned on computer. As I logged in, Kevin called back. Here is the answer:
"Any current all in $1,000 reservist at 25% is automatically upgraded for the 50% and do nothing. Elio will do everything. Any NEW reservist or any current reservist less than $1,000 all in can upgrade (today only) for 50%." I was surprised to be honest and used myself as an example to clarify (I came in November 20th for $1000) and made him repeat it four times during our conversation. He laughed and was very patient and apologized often for confusion. I told him of this MB and our enthusiasm. Kevin said "We realize that you (reservists) are there and it is all about you."
That is certainly great news for the all in $1000 at 25% bonus. Very unusal business model, but When has Elio been conventional! lol

CaribbeanZombie

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Okay, I just asked EM if this promotion is Black Friday ONLY or "until further notice" & this was their response:

EM: Hello Mike, the 50% bonus is a holiday promotion, so we plan on it lasting at least until the new year.

ACCORDING TO EM, THIS PROMOTION IS EXPECTED TO LAST UNTIL THE NEW YEAR!!!

Great news for me! I can now go from $250 to $1000 on my first Elio & hopefully another $1000 on my son's 16th birthday present!!! :)

Top Bottom