• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tesla’s Model 3 Electric Car Gets Requests For 135,000 Vehicles On First Day Of Ordering

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh yeah, luckily only about 10 min away, due to traffic. However, they seem to be focusing more on what used to be called their "Ranger Service," so distance to a centre should be less of a problem. I believe they said that 90% of customer issues can be repaired by a mobile repairman...so they're focusing on that. With the focus on manufacturability and reliability for the Model 3, I assume it will be even more beneficial to have mobile mechanics.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh yeah, luckily only about 10 min away, due to traffic. However, they seem to be focusing more on what used to be called their "Ranger Service," so distance to a centre should be less of a problem. I believe they said that 90% of customer issues can be repaired by a mobile repairman...so they're focusing on that. With the focus on manufacturability and reliability for the Model 3, I assume it will be even more beneficial to have mobile mechanics.
Thanks! I anticipate a positive experience.

Last edited:
Top Bottom