• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tesla Cyber Truck Unveil / Test Ride

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Better than Mad Max or Bat mobile put together. Better yet, I'll use it as a "storm chaser" vehicle! Except it'll be two years of hype before it becomes available....and then there's the price issue. I like attention but not too much attention. ;) I'll be happy when I'm driving my SOLO...I just have to stay away from being run over by the CyberTruck! :D

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I put $100 undesirables down on a CyberTruck I can't afford.
I will not be posting many comments until something new is in my drive way.
I think I can spare a hundred bucks (refundable no less) for this one. Tired of new comers (EM, EMV, ARCIMOTO, etc.) always needing more time, more money and either don't produce or barely producing in small numbers. Cheaper than most full size truck, the single motor CYBERTRUCK gives you the bulletproof (literally) ride for peace of mind!

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Tweet.png

Last edited:

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wonder how long before someone turns it into a stretched version, or with two sets of back wheels with extended bed. Monster mudders.
I would still prefer the Elio over this one. Comes down to price. I just can't see spending 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of a house, which may go up in value, for any vehicle that immediately depreciates as soon as it leaves the lot.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think I can spare a hundred bucks (refundable no less) for this one. Tired of new comers (EM, EMV, ARCIMOTO, etc.) always needing more time, more money and either don't produce or barely producing in small numbers. Cheaper than most full size truck, the single motor CYBERTRUCK gives you the bulletproof (literally) ride for peace of mind!

Same here, I put my money down this weekend. At least Tesla has a track record of producing cars they take reservations for. Maybe a little later than expected, but at least it happens.

It will replace our grocery getter Mazda3. I will keep the Miata for those nice day fun runs.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Same here, I put my money down this weekend. At least Tesla has a track record of producing cars they take reservations for. Maybe a little later than expected, but at least it happens.

It will replace our grocery getter Mazda3. I will keep the Miata for those nice day fun runs.
I hear ya! And I don't want them changing anything...and what's not to like with an automatic rolling flatbed cover than that makes it more aerodynamic and secures your cargo at the same time! That alone makes ALL trucks looks like rides from the past.

Top Bottom