• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Carver

DBN477

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ho-Lee-Crap! WANT! :eek:

But $50K? And thats before it even gets on a boat...

Don't get me wrong that is a lot of money, but compare it to a X-Bow, Ariel Atom or a Deronda. I figure those vehicles would be close to the Carver in the "fun" department, and they cost 2 to 5(Deronda) times more.

dunkybones

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
We both have reservations on 2 concept vehicles! Based on Lit's current build progress I'm thinking we will be driving Elio's awhile before the C-1's make production. The C-1 will be a very fun ride.
I have far less faith in the C-1 ever going into production, but just like the Elio, I want to be there when/if it does.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't realize until about the last video clip that it is a two passenger vehicle. Bet it would be a blast to drive. Didn't see cost data anywhere.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't realize until about the last video clip that it is a two passenger vehicle. Bet it would be a blast to drive. Didn't see cost data anywhere.
I emailed regarding USA availability and pricing to include shipping. The original CarverOne was in the $40K range or 6 Elio's, but likely 6 x the fun. It would provide the feel of riding a motorcycle with that 45 degree lean angle.

The Original Dutch VandenBrink CarverOne was powered by a Dihatsu engine which didn't meet USA emission standards so couldn't be licensed. I'm getting specs on the new version and will share that info.

Top Bottom