• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Comments I Got From A Good Friend "non-believer"

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That sounds like a Side Trip on the way home from Sherevesport, Thanks.
Tazairforce, here is a "link" to the Carville history.

Y'all check it out. I think you will find it interesting and will re enforce your desire to visit it when you come to Louisiana, to pick up your Elio.

Thanks for your interest and appreciation.

http://www.pbase.com/septembermorn/carville

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree with laughing all the way to the bank. I personally just don't bother to care about what people, who would seriously look down on me based solely on something like what kind of car I drive, have to say about me.
Actually, driving an Elio might say quite a lot about you -- practical but adventuresome, independent - minded, not one who follows the herd. Elio drivers like their car to be fun. Many are willing to modify the car to suit their own taste. Not afraid of taking at least a moderate risk. Green. And, yes, cheap!

Most of these are pretty positive attributes. You could add public-spirited, but I suspect some of us care about the potential social benefits of the car, while others don't.

One thing's for sure -- if you drive an Elio early in the production cycle, you ARE going to be looked at. Some will look with envy, some with laughter, and some with scorn. But ... if you're like me -- you don't give a rat's butt what others think of your choices, because you KNOW you're doing something good here.

2ndrew

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
One thing's for sure -- if you drive an Elio early in the production cycle, you ARE going to be looked at. Some will look with envy, some with laughter, and some with scorn. But ... if you're like me -- you don't give a rat's butt what others think of your choices, because you KNOW you're doing something good here.

Early adopters are going to get looked at a lot and asked a lot of questions. How is Elio doing on setting up the owners referral program?

Top Bottom