• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Elio Engine

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
info appreciated ... from the pictures its clear that such auto shows are similar in nature to the RV Expos/Shows that I worked for years .... I can't help but wonder if the time wouldn't be better spent for the motor to remain in active testing than to be setup on display at the show .... but that's just me, this is something that I'm sure EM will evaluate and go with what they feel is best

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the only auto shows I've attended have been antique car clubs meeting at a local hotdog joint .... so, my knowledge of something link the show in NY is nonexistent .... at such a show could they setup a display and run the engine as shown in the video ....
My experiences w/ NY Show, goes back a-ways, but never heard/saw an engine running. Seen 'em rotate the whole car, cut 'em in 1/2, put really beautiful woman in front of 'em, have seen engines "running" by way of electric motors, -they have always put on a great show.
Contrary to many posts I think Detroit, NY and Geneva shows are used as the unveiling/introduction of new production models, concept cars., and new technological automotive contributions. I also was able to fill a large bag with great p.r. "stuff", which had I kept, would probably go a long way to purchase my E- speaking of E saw my first jaguar XK-E there

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
info appreciated ... from the pictures its clear that such auto shows are similar in nature to the RV Expos/Shows that I worked for years .... I can't help but wonder if the time wouldn't be better spent for the motor to remain in active testing than to be setup on display at the show .... but that's just me, this is something that I'm sure EM will evaluate and go with what they feel is best
I doubt IAV is done testing it yet and therefor it wouldn't be at the show. IF they have an engine at the show, it'd be because they are confident enough in the general design of the engine at this time to put together another one or two.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I doubt IAV is done testing it yet and therefor it wouldn't be at the show. IF they have an engine at the show, it'd be because they are confident enough in the general design of the engine at this time to put together another one or two.

makes sense to me

Top Bottom