• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I'm In For $100 Thread

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Read somewhere in this blog where only $1000 all in non refundable deposits receive an actual production number reservation. If that is not true, someone please correct me so the wrong info is not circulated. I suspect when everyone see's the new P-4 prototype pic''s, there will be a flood of applications--RB, Tallahassee , Fl.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been trying to get registered since last Oct.--Finally received notice just before Xmas, that they had all the paper work in hand, been paid, etc., but I have not received a receipt yet that acknowledges I am actually registered as an "ALL IN" $100 non refundable member in line! Don''t believe you get a reservation number unless you are a $1000 slot! But apparently you cannot upgrade until you are in the system!! Cart before the horse, anyone? RB , Tallahassee, Fl.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Been trying to get registered since last Oct.--Finally received notice just before Xmas, that they had all the paper work in hand, been paid, etc., but I have not received a receipt yet that acknowledges I am actually registered as an "ALL IN" $100 non refundable member in line! Don''t believe you get a reservation number unless you are a $1000 slot! But apparently you cannot upgrade until you are in the system!! Cart before the horse, anyone? RB , Tallahassee, Fl.

Did you mail a check in or use the website to make your payment?

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The problem will be for ELIO to keep up potential customer desire and demand for over a year, while everything comes together. We all hope this pans out but the time factor can be a tough nut to crack. More hands on models need to be out there for buyers to actually drive and get the feel of. With so few so far , very few folks other than the travel team have been allowed to actually drive an ELIO!

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea to reserve 2. Just think about the new cars that hit the market that everyone wanted, the dealers added to the list price and got it. Now is your chance, reserve 2 then when they get into production and the line is a year long for new reservations you will have an extra Elio to sell at a profit. I am all in for $1000 already, I think I will do it again and make a little extra cash.

Top Bottom