• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Real P5 ?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I could not work with those people, they're slobs. Toolboxes must be empty because they have them spread out everywhere; how can they find anything? I understand keeping out the tools you're working with but that is just crazy.
1/2 empty 2 liter bottles of Coke that are probably warm and flat <yuk>
The P5 looks good, and a lot further along than it has been in previous pictures.

NOTE TO SELF : Don't ever let Coss see my work area out in the garage ... :confused:

Jeff Bowlsby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1.jpg
2.jpg

See the shifter?

Steel fuel tank...I hope the production tank will be plastic, any news on the street one way or the other? The tank will need an expansion tank, sealed venting system, an overflow and charcoal filter in the engine bay. I wonder how the rear seat area allows access to service the fuel tank?

Look at the frame GUSSETS! More than I could have imagined...very impressive.

No side beam at the right side cabin wall yet...at least not yet in these photos.

Just a few weeks until its debut.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just some basic identification. With prototypes like this everything is very custom looking in which they will document for standard production molds. ALTHOUGH the production model will be identical, it will certainly look different on the inside as far as mounts, welds, and bends go... etc. Think of it looking "more refined". I doubt that perforated metal is going to make it to production.

engine6IDENT.jpg
Thanks, this is really helpful for us non-motorhead folks

Top Bottom