• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Things You Will Not Be Able To Do With Your Elio

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i won't be able to go on vacation with my wife in the Elio. The trunk is just too small to carry the luggage. (the small trunk is my number one complaint about the car.)

XanWolf

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
It seems that the "can't dos" fall into categories. Many of these also cannot "be done" with an average car.

I just did my once-a-month grocery run to BJ's --- and I would not be able to do that in an Elio; but did in my Taurus.
I WOULD be able to do my once(or twice)-a-week grocery run in an Elio.

I would add to the list some more performance like stuff:

##. I think it would be hard to drive on two wheels (stunt driving) -- might not be impossible; but I do not think I could do it.
##. Cannot pop a wheely -- but neither can any other front-wheel-drive car...

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It seems that the "can't dos" fall into categories. Many of these also cannot "be done" with an average car.

I just did my once-a-month grocery run to BJ's --- and I would not be able to do that in an Elio; but did in my Taurus.
I WOULD be able to do my once(or twice)-a-week grocery run in an Elio.

I would add to the list some more performance like stuff:

##. I think it would be hard to drive on two wheels (stunt driving) -- might not be impossible; but I do not think I could do it.
##. Cannot pop a wheely -- but neither can any other front-wheel-drive car...
However, it might just be light enough to do a reverse wheelie!

Drag0n

Elio Fan
Reaction score
where will we fit the wall of speakers?

fdf05a4c35d45ea44e7c1c64e6fca648.jpg

Reactions: Ekh

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
will not be able to be shy and avoid people staring, pointing and coming up to talk about "what is that" when you park. Of course not problem for me as I had that with my three Pontiac Solstices and my 1000 horsepower, 120 MPH speed boat. :yo:

aknaten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i won't be able to go on vacation with my wife in the Elio. The trunk is just too small to carry the luggage. (the small trunk is my number one complaint about the car.)
Cargo carrier on the roof, perhaps? or install a hitch and have a cargo platform behind the Elio. Many small cars can be set up to tie luggage on the back. And you won't be blocking the rear window view.

aknaten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
##. Cannot pop a wheely -- but neither can any other front-wheel-drive car...[/QUOTE]
Can you pop a wheely in reverse?

Top Bottom