• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tire Sensors

Magnafique

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll probably carry the same gummy worm hole repair kit that I keep in my shop. It's very small and pretty simple to use. It won't fix a tire off the rim, of course, but if I run over a nail or screw, it'll fix those types of holes. A can of fix a flat will have to suffice to inflate the tire at that point though unless I'm really close to a fill station (or home).
http://www.harborfreight.com/tubeless-tire-repair-kit-9-pc-62611.html
Yep I have a very similar kit that I keep on my Honda Magna.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been an Elioowner a short time, I remember a similar conversation and at that time I asked ELIO a question.
Since our beloved ELIO's will not be carrying a spare, I thought I would ask about Contiseal.http://www.continental-tires.com/car/technology/extended-mobility-main/contiseal
Thank you for your interest in Elio Motors. I will pass this information along.
Regards, The Elio Team

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bought a cheap air compressor and added some longer wires for the battery hookup. I keep in in one of my saddlebags on my cruiser bike. I have never had to use it, but I have aired up quite a few tires for my buddies when we go on group rides. I am amazed at how many riders do not check their tire pressures before they ride. I had one guy with 19 lbs in the rear tire and 16 in the front on a Honda Shadow 1100cc. I noticed how low his tires were at our first stop after 55 miles.

Magnafique
That's pretty dangerous. My bike tires don't need much air but they do need SOME!

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_2270.PNG
If Euel Gibbons wouldn't use tire slime, I wouldn't either.
Didn!t Euel promote eating lots of nuts for good health, but he died anyway?? (I love Nuts)

Top Bottom