• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tired Of The Trolls And Passive Agressives!

Have you been the victim of a troll that has nothing to add to your post but negative comments?

• Total voters

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Trolling is to forums as water is to fish. This forum has added agitation even more so as its people waiting for a product that they may or may not have $ riding on. So we all jabber back and forth on the product. And just like in real life sometimes people don't get along. Its best not to take things to heart. After all we are all here in one common cause to see the Elio made. Once production happens I am sure trolling and bickering will subside some what. Or the flip side we will all be banded together in anger, sadness, disbelief etc.

chubz

Elio Fan
Reaction score
New member here. Been a car guy all my life, ran a museum full of cars at www.daves-garage for nearly 5 years. With that said, why the hell would anyone troll on the Elio?

I drive a Hummer H2 among my other cars, you can't beat 84mpg for 6,800 in a snazzy looking car. The redesign sold me to put in an "All in" reservation.

What could possibly cause them to get an itch in their britches?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New member here. Been a car guy all my life, ran a museum full of cars at www.daves-garage for nearly 5 years. With that said, why the hell would anyone troll on the Elio?

I drive a Hummer H2 among my other cars, you can't beat 84mpg for 6,800 in a snazzy looking car. The redesign sold me to put in an "All in" reservation.

Hi and welcome from Oregon, chubz. Some people seem to have a need to stir the pot. Who knows why. I guess it makes them feel important which is why I tend to ignore their posts. This group is very diverse and there is lots of information, news, photos shared by those lucky enough to have seen the Elio up close and personal plus a few wonderful stories. There is also lots of discussion, sharing of ideas, exploring of information, speculation and even humor. Generally it is a great group with enough interesting people to make the trolls worth avoiding. Congratulations on your all in reservation. If it was recent and for $1K, you should get your magic number within the next couple of weeks. This place will be like Christmas when that happens. In the mean time, enjoy this delightful way for passing the time as we travel towards Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Oh yes, we also have a great support staff in case you have questions or need assisstance in any way. :-)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Chubz, welcome to the forum and the Elio Family. Hope you take full advantage of the forum because it contains plenty of information, facts, fiction, misinformation, help, and hours of entertainment. There are many helpful people that will answer any question you have and many you never thought of. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

Top Bottom