• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tired Of The Trolls And Passive Agressives!

Have you been the victim of a troll that has nothing to add to your post but negative comments?

• Total voters

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Boy howdy! That is pretty amazing, the more things change the more they stay the same! Well, let's see what happens a year from, we'll probably either be crying in our beer or be pretty jazzed. I'm hoping jazzed but I have a plan B ready to go if needed.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I could be totally wrong, but some of us are old enough that we are wondering which will get here first....... The Elio or the Reaper.
Every time I get hurt it's tougher to recover. And I sure don't want to miss my Elio. So yes, I get a little nervous from time to time.
Guess that's what comes with multiple stents and pacemakers.

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I could be totally wrong, but some of us are old enough that we are wondering which will get here first....... The Elio or the Reaper.
Every time I get hurt it's tougher to recover. And I sure don't want to miss my Elio. So yes, I get a little nervous from time to time.
Guess that's what comes with multiple stents and pacemakers.
1st off I love the car in your pic.. Looks like an Austin Healey Mk3000! Call me a troll but to me the Elio appears to be vaporware with no real production date to this day.. I gave up on the wait and the hype and will buy another car at some point but very unlikely to be the Elio.. My 2008 Sentra S with CVT is still going strong with 150K+ miles and counting! I only have $100.00 ALL-IN so no big loss.. I will not wait forever for anything!

Ray

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1st off I love the car in your pic.. Looks like an Austin Healey Mk3000! Call me a troll but to me the Elio appears to be vaporware with no real production date to this day.. I gave up on the wait and the hype and will buy another car at some point but very unlikely to be the Elio.. My 2008 Sentra S with CVT is still going strong with 150K+ miles and counting! I only have $100.00 ALL-IN so no big loss.. I will not wait forever for anything!

Ray

Wish the car was still mine. It's a 1957 Austin-Healey 100-6. The one I had was a Longbridge.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Boy howdy! That is pretty amazing, the more things change the more they stay the same! Well, let's see what happens a year from, we'll probably either be crying in our beer or be pretty jazzed. I'm hoping jazzed but I have a plan B ready to go if needed.
Begs the question what's your plan B-?? I'm going for the slingshot Jan 1 2016 if production hasn't started

Reactions: DWR

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ray
No- you're not a troll, you have a valid viewpoint, as good or as bad as anyone else's here.You're not alone planning for a future with no Elio in sight

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ray
Is your handle from "Get Shorty"?

Top Bottom