• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tired Of The Trolls And Passive Agressives!

Have you been the victim of a troll that has nothing to add to your post but negative comments?

• Total voters

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To all here that have served in the military I thank you for your service to our country! I served in peacetime starting in late 1975 however many here had a much rougher ride.. Freedom truly isn't free and many have paid the ultimate price ..

That being said I am fine with just about any post that doesn't insult other people.. Different opinions stimulate thought and even though I may not like what is being said I do respect other people's opinions (even if my opinion is the best lol).. What I am getting at is let's all stick together because there are some people that thrive on Elio failing and I am quite certain that 99.9% of the people here want this to succeed on many levels.. If I have insulted or offended anyone at anytime I apologize for that now and for any future posts that happen to piss someone off.. We don't have to like other but we should try to respect\tolerate each other..

Now where is my favorite cheerleader Zelio when I need her? ;)

My 2 cents..

Ray

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To all here that have served in the military I thank you for your service to our country! I served in peacetime starting in late 1975 however many here had a much rougher ride.. Freedom truly isn't free and many have paid the ultimate price ..

That being said I am fine with just about any post that doesn't insult other people.. Different opinions stimulate thought and even though I may not like what is being said I do respect other people's opinions (even if my opinion is the best lol).. What I am getting at is let's all stick together because there are some people that thrive on Elio failing and I am quite certain that 99.9% of the people here want this to succeed on many levels.. If I have insulted or offended anyone at anytime I apologize for that now and for any future posts that happen to piss someone off.. We don't have to like other but we should try to respect\tolerate each other..

My 2 cents..

Ray
Ray, you are just avoiding the fact that Creamsicle is the best and anyone who thinks otherwise is way off target.

... and I really hope anyone reading this realizes that I'm kidding.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

My 2 cents..

Ray
Dahlin', I was at the pool swimming. LOL :) Z

PS Great comments and I agree 100%. I have found most of my experiences in this group rewarding and exciting. I choose to glance at, then skip over posts that constantly whine, bitch, complain and rabble rouse. I also skip over the ones that I don't understand unless it catches my attention enough that I ask for an explanation. Everyone has been most helpful in those circumstances and I appreciate that a lot. Like Quick NE Ohio I finally found a group I could enjoy and it doesn't hurt at all that it is 95% male and that 65% of that 95% are over 50 (although I suspect that has changed in the last couple of weeks). You're a great group and I look forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Last edited:

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score

My 2 cents..

Ray
Thank you, and still serving. After 22 years, I can still smile, and will stay as long as I can keep smiling.

Top Bottom