• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Today I Sat In The P4...

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
VXziFrk.jpg

My thoughts/comments can mostly be found here.
Dude, awesome job, thanks. Are you holding a Barrett in your avatar?

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As long as the trunk can hold my LL Bean duffel bag and a small emergency tool kit, all's good. Anything else can go in the backseat

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
VXziFrk.jpg

My thoughts/comments can mostly be found here.

Inigo those are excellent detailed pics!! Thanks for posting! I like how the fender comes off and the storage looks pretty good as well! If the rear seat were folded down there must have been lots more space? You look great sitting in the Elio! :)

Ray

Last edited:

Inigo93

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Are you holding a Barrett in your avatar?
Why, yes. Yes, I am.

In the trunk, did the trunk stay open on its own (it looks like it's being propped up with a hood prop)?

Yes, it's propped up, but I don't think it will actually need anything more for most applications. The trunk is so small that you won't be able to put anything large/heavy in there. I envision it as the kind of thing you open it with one hand while you throw your baggage in there with your other hand. On the rare occasion when one-handed cargo manipulation won't work? OK, prop it up... But I don't think that will happen very often.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why, yes. Yes, I am.

Yes, it's propped up, but I don't think it will actually need anything more for most applications. The trunk is so small that you won't be able to put anything large/heavy in there. I envision it as the kind of thing you open it with one hand while you throw your baggage in there with your other hand. On the rare occasion when one-handed cargo manipulation won't work? OK, prop it up... But I don't think that will happen very often.
I had the same opinion till I also entertained that the rear seat folds down and then you may put something in requiring both hands.

Inigo93

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had the same opinion till I also entertained that the rear seat folds down and then you may put something in requiring both hands.

I still don't think you're going to be using the trunk as such. The hatch for it is too small to get a sizeable package through. If you're using the back seat as storage, my money says your access point is folding the front seat down.

Top Bottom