• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Today I Sat In The P4...

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I still don't think you're going to be using the trunk as such. The hatch for it is too small to get a sizeable package through. If you're using the back seat as storage, my money says your access point is folding the front seat down.
I agree, but the way designers think.....

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I still don't think you're going to be using the trunk as such. The hatch for it is too small to get a sizeable package through. If you're using the back seat as storage, my money says your access point is folding the front seat down.
Do you mean I won't be able to get a 30 roll package of toilet paper from Costco through the hatch opening? Oh well, if not I will simply do what I do when I get home. Open the package and take out the six packs to put them in the grocery cart I use to get them to my apartment. It simply means I will open the package a little earlier than I do now. I can do that! I can do that!! LOL :-) Z

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you mean I won't be able to get a 30 roll package of toilet paper from Costco through the hatch opening? Oh well, if not I will simply do what I do when I get home. Open the package and take out the six packs to put them in the grocery cart I use to get them to my apartment. It simply means I will open the package a little earlier than I do now. I can do that! I can do that!! LOL :) Z
We need to talk about your eating habits?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We need to talk about your eating habits?
Girlfriend, now you know I am not going to eat those rolls of toilet paper. My little old grocery cart is my only way to get stuff from my Elio to my apartment. After all, I don't have a boyfriend/husband/son/grandchildren to help me. I guess I could make 5 trips - 1 for each 6 roll pack. Since I walk with a cane I can only carry one pack at a time. No, I think I will keep using my grocery cart. Much easier. But thank you for your concern about my eating habits. That is very kind of you. LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
lol ...it ain't how you carry them..it is the "need" for so many of them that has been concerned about your eating habits.
But Sweetie, they last me 3 months. You would have just loved seeing me get on a bus in Reno with a larger cart and 36 rolls of TP. What can I say, I don't like shopping for TP any more often than I have to. In fact I was Very Disappointed when Costco reduced the package from 36 rolls down to 30. I did learn to adjust though. Sometimes life is just to hard. Sigh! LOL :-) Z

Oh by the way, I probably have better nutrition than you do which is why I am so feisty at my age!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
36 rolls in three months. That is more than a roll every three days!
Actually then I must buy less than quarterly because a roll usually last longer than a week. I can't believe I am on the internet discussing my TP buying habits. Elio must be getting to me in more ways than one. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom