• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Trolls

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had actually not seen it but one advantage of being a moderator is I can see deleted posts. :cool:

Needed to be removed but I also can't say I disagreed with the sentiment expressed.:D Many of you would likely be surprised how often that happens.:)
Many times the problem with trolls is not the idea being expressed but the attitude with which it is expressed. If their ideas were expressed respectfully to us there would probably be no problem.

Some seek attention. Some want to feel superior in order to bolster their sagging self esteem and anything else that may be sagging. Some talk down to us as if they are superior and know more than all the rest of us.

How much people know and how assured they are of themselves are often inversely related.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am fighting the temptation to reply to anyone who might be an obnoxious narcissist. I need to figure out how to block people who enjoy poking a needle in the eye of my friends--not that I am singling out anyone in particular. Or I may just move on to a different forum.
Hang in there Jambe, don't let the trolls drive you or anyone else from the forum. It is better to simply block them or ignore their posts. There are too many forum members with a real desire to seek information and exchange good ideas, display common sense, and are motivated to see Elio succeed. I will not be driven from this forum by individuals that I consider to be very negative, self centered, unimportant and obviously very insecure.

lnwlf40

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry folks,
I could not contain my rage and disdain for a certain troll and resorted to a personal attack.:(
Not the right thing to do, :oops: but I'm over him!! :mad:
Moderators had to perform their due diligence and delete it.
I certainly hope he got to read it before it got dumped!! :D
Dusty, I read your post before it was removed also. I couldn't agree with you more.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am fighting the temptation to reply to anyone who might be an obnoxious narcissist. I need to figure out how to block people who enjoy poking a needle in the eye of my friends--not that I am singling out anyone in particular. Or I may just move on to a different forum.
I solved the problem of an obnoxious narcissist- got divorced!!

Top Bottom