• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Trunk Questions

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe not as long as it looks right now. Do you realize 2014 is already 1/4 over? Where did those 3 months go? Of course I know where mine went. Elio Motors.com and right here. LOL :) Z
LOL... Too much of my time has been spent here as well. I'm hoping to join the people with a number pretty soon and then, I'll be even more impatient!

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe not as long as it looks right now. Do you realize 2014 is already 1/4 over? Where did those 3 months go? Of course I know where mine went. Elio Motors.com and right here. LOL :) Z

Here all most every day for 14 hrs on avg starting 10 min after I went all in on the 17th of Feb. The weather is starting to warm up and I will be leaving the cave to start spring chores.

redhedman50

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Unfortunately, I have to work 8 hrs. a day, and usually hit the site at night when I get home, and during lunch at work. Right now I'm cheating and got on to check it out.
Shhhhhh, don't tell the boss! ;)

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I emailed Elio inquiring if the trunk would be big enough to fit full size airline checked baggage and the answer is no.

Airline baggage dimensions: 28.5" x 19" x 10.5"
Trunk dimensions: 27″ x 14″ x 10″

It looks like I'll either be in long term parking during trips or go to the airport in a friends' car.
hold off awhile..The elio kind of resembles my ultralite trike..maybe you can do some add ons

Attachments

• J 4.JPG
    J 4.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 307

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I emailed Elio inquiring if the trunk would be big enough to fit full size airline checked baggage and the answer is no.

Airline baggage dimensions: 28.5" x 19" x 10.5"
Trunk dimensions: 27″ x 14″ x 10″

It looks like I'll either be in long term parking during trips or go to the airport in a friends' car.
Drive to your destination instead. LOL

Top Bottom