• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Trunk Questions

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That would definately work for the sticks, but not for the bag. If not, I can always keep taking the SUV. I had 2 "mid-life crisis'" : Taking up playing ice hockey (in Dallas of all places) and riding a motorcycle. Since my bad motorcycle accident last year, luckily I can still do one of those. Wife won't allow another bike, but luckily I recovered enough to be able to skate again.
Yea, that looks like a safe relaxing thing to do.:rolleyes:
hockey.jpg

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How do you think they got this loaded? Elio in Elio!
View attachment 1802
OK I'm putting 2 and 2 together here............... Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Are you getting the same idea I'm getting? Am I seeing the genesis of an after market rumble seat mod here or perhaps even a rear turret gun position or WHAT????????????

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seeing this I realized I know exactly what I want to try in the trunk when I go and it will kill two birds with one stone. I have a pull along cooler that I use for my swim bag. I will bring it with my lunch in it. Now, if it doesn't fit, I will know in advance to start looking for a new swim bag. LOL :) Z
Z, don't you mean you will have to look for a new swim bag "pattern" and the appropriate material?.......LOL

hippazoid

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK I'm putting 2 and 2 together here............... Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Are you getting the same idea I'm getting? Am I seeing the genesis of an after market rumble seat mod here or perhaps even a rear turret gun position or WHAT????????????
Just informed wife, once the Elio is here she will have a new job: tailgunner. :D

Top Bottom