• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

UFO's

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here are some of the pics I was talking about, The first few were taken over Washington State, the "bluish" one was unknown place, time, or source, but seems to be the same craft, the fireworks one was taken over Washington DC on July 4th 2017 and in the news.

Attachments

• unknown over Washinton state.png
    unknown over Washinton state.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 54
  • enhanced unknown.png
    enhanced unknown.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Space Force.jpg
    Space Force.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 53
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_2019-07-14 #tr3b mod.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-14 #tr3b mod.png
    189.6 KB · Views: 60

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting. I was asked to accompany my uncle who was flying a UFO run...

Love it! tell your Uncle he has a fan!

However, I know what I saw, and it was a one piece craft, and light aircraft can't fly freely here like in the USA, not even close (not many countries can).

I should mention the I live in a 6th floor penthouse, riverside, and the other side has generally 30 storey apartments, and this thing blocked out those apartment lights as it went by flying low above the river.

I just went out to the balcony and took this picture from my apartment to give you an idea of my viewpoint, the blur is because it's raining. But it was heavy patchy ground cloud that night.

1689254497537.png

Also note the Chinese airforce are reknown to only test new or secret craft in heavy cloud or fog conditions.

I want to emphasise I am not saying I saw something non-human, I simply have no idea what I saw other than what I can describe.

PS: "UFO" is a paradox, it's not "Unidentified", it's is identified, it's a "UFO"!

Last edited:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here are some of the pics I was talking about, The first few were taken over Washington State, the "bluish" one was unknown place, time, or source, but seems to be the same craft, the fireworks one was taken over Washington DC on July 4th 2017 and in the news.
YOU do have to wonder about such craft, and why they exist. Unless it's seen doing the 3xsound thing, such craft are always likely terestrial.
(unless they break other terrstrial rules like no sound or no apparent engines etc)
So why present any of them (human sourced or not) for these limited viewings? They could just restrict it to where very few would see it at all.

There are many reasons I can think of. And many more possible objectives for each reason.
If terestrial;
It does give cover for other more viable UFO sightings.
It does give cover for other terestrial operations.
It does continue to raise awareness that something odd is going on.
It (the slow ones) does lend a false perception that all UFO reports might be terrestrial. That 'we' have the tech.
They just do it anyway, to measure (and affect) the reactions of the public.
They are up to other purposes more important than if they are seen or not.

If non-human; (possibly opposite objectives)
It does give cover for other more viable UFO sightings.
It does continue to raise awareness that something odd is going on.
It (the slow ones) does lend a false perception that all UFO reports might be terrestrial. That 'we' have the tech.
It (the fast ones) does lend a perception that some UFO reports might be non-human. That there is more 'out there.'
They just do it anyway, to measure (and affect) the reactions of the public.
They are up to other purposes more important than if they are seen or not.

All of that is not as wierd to me as the fact of how many people ignore these things, who actually see/deal with them, and make zero adjustments about it.
And then there are the secretive ones, who likely are reacting to it. In both good and bad ways.

Also the idea that ony one hidden player is involved with only one set of objectives is very nieve.

-------------------
Sorry: edited this part out as it's a magnet for search keywords that attract the silly-side of bad actors
-------------------------------

Even bigger issue, is when is a person ready to deal with such things?

And that right there, I can say as a final point, is that there is one prime objective some aliens have (not all), --edited---. It is to push us into curiosity about 'the subject'(s) for our own good. And the one's not? Well, that is mostly for selfish reasons.

So, yes, I do still wish I had seen the 'Phoenix Lights', and add it to my own experiences.

Last edited:

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All of that is not as weird to me as the fact of how many people ignore these things, who actually see/deal with them, and make zero adjustments about it.

I am not a believer or non-beleiver of anythings, and I have had some very strange occurrences in my life, but I choose to go pass them, and to continue my daily life as it is, and so far none of those 'events' has changed anything about my life.

Obsession is a dangerous thing, it does and has done serious health damage to a lot of people, both mentally and physically.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am not a believer or non-beleiver of anythings, and I have had some very strange occurrences in my life, but I choose to go pass them, and to continue my daily life as it is, and so far none of those 'events' has changed anything about my life.

Obsession is a dangerous thing, it does and has done serious health damage to a lot of people, both mentally and physically.
I would say you have already made a correct adjustment. You acknowledge the implications and live your life the best way you can.

It's when people react obsessively and with out balanced objectivity that we find trouble. Total denial is a inverse form of that, IMHO.

Speaking of trouble with what I call silly people. I will be editing my posts above to remove some search words that should not appear next to the subject of UFO. The sillies (and the obsessives) out there use that to target people. (my kind of obsessiveness excluded of course!)

Last edited:

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
also this -

It's all fun, interesting and even mystifying, but there just isn't any evidence.

The 'second degree of hearsay' flooding the internet recently, I have found to be nothing less than annoying, due to the lack of evidence to support any of the claims.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's all fun, interesting and even mystifying, but there just isn't any evidence.

The 'second degree of hearsay' flooding the internet recently, I have found to be nothing less than annoying, due to the lack of evidence to support any of the claims.
Yes, It's gona become worse. It has become a thing! Other than bad intensions, it also makes money on youtube etc. Or used as an excuse to weaponize extremists.

Back in the 60's and 70's there was much contention on the subject, but relatively little success at deep fakery. Later things were nicely becoming a little more open during the early internet. But now, the signal-to-noise ratio is way out of control.

So, IMHO, now the only reliable evidences are back to personal experiences and face-to-face exchanges. (maybe as intended)

Interested

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Well, the issues around time travel opens up a whole can of worms. Any challenge to one of time, space, dimension, or consciousness, challenges all of them. (and don't even get me started about intuition, visions and dreams related to multiple time-lines)

If it is possible to time travel at all, and then the whole issue of timelines is a swisscheeze of flexibuility and not a structured crystal that easilly fractures, if you get my comparison. It's more like a rubbery-mess that is multidimentional and weaves around inside of itself. Each individual one of us just drops into the cross-over points that we are 'tied' to. There do seem to be rules and limits, but not the rules we humans can manage very well. The facts and observations seem to support that time and dimentions wrap more around each of our bubbles, than the idea that we occupy rigid space inside of a fixed reality.

Fer-sure, reality seems very rigid to our 'normal' perceptions. But tied to the exceptions, any that you can verify, things do not seem so rigid.

I can not not say for sure, just how 'it' is. I can say for sure that it is not exactly like current science accepts. --edited out--- We all have to get our own experiences.
I once had dinner with a former Colonel who worked at WPAFB as head of security for twenty years. (He was retired and died recently). I asked him if he believed in aliens and he answered "not from this dimension". I knew better than to ask him anything else about WPAFB. So was he implying that aliens were here from another dimension and he knew about it? Watching Skinwalker Ranch and I think if it's not being faked, then they might be onto something.

Top Bottom