• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

UFO's

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm no expert on videos, fakes or real, so I don't want to comment on it.

However, I am a believer that ufo's are real. Below is a link to a MUFON case that I submitted. I was interviewed by one of their investigators in depth. It was obvious he was trying to find out if I was on the level or not. Finally he accepted my report as genuine and they published it.

A few months ago I located and talked to the other airman who witnessed this event. I was surprised because he remembered something that I don't. He said that when the object was above us and stopped for a moment he saw another object appear close to it and the two joined before disappearing. He had not shared this with me at the time because he was so upset by the event that he did not want to talk about it then. I don't think he has gotten over it yet.
Well, it's been 5 days and none of you have called me a liar or nut case. Thank you! And by the way, if I were to make up a UFO story, I could spin one much more exciting than this one. So, here are a couple more things about the incident you might find interesting. This happened at Eglin AFB which is the Air Force armament development and test center. In other words all weapons systems, except nukes, are developed there. In fact most of the work was being done upstairs, right above me. Eglin would be a prime target for anyone, or anything, interested in our technical progress.

It was a mystery to me that after I reported the incident, I was never contacted about it by anyone. What I didn't know at the time was that Project Blue Book had been closed a few months earlier and the AF was no longer investigating UFO reports. Still, this was strange because here was a case of an unknown craft snooping around one of the most sensitive military instillations in the world and no one seemed to care. I can't help but wonder now if the AF knew what I had seen all along???

A few miles from Eglin is Hurlbert Field where a lot of the tests are conducted. Hurlbert is close to the beech town of Gulf Breeze. Now, Gulf Breeze has a reputation for being a UFO hot spot. What a lot of these UFO watchers are seeing around there are AF tests. I can't say all these "UFO" are tests, but you can be sure most are. Who knows?

In case you wonder, NO, I haven't seen any more UFOs.

Reactions: Hog
Top Bottom