• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

UFO's

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I once had dinner with a former Colonel who worked at WPAFB as head of security for twenty years. (He was retired and died recently). I asked him if he believed in aliens and he answered "not from this dimension". I knew better than to ask him anything else about WPAFB. So was he implying that aliens were here from another dimension and he knew about it? Watching Skinwalker Ranch and I think if it's not being faked, then they might be onto something.
Well that is a good opening, either way it goes. You should see the stories those guys have dropped about bigfoot.

In the acknowledged set of physics rules, no these UFO observations cannot exist. In fact multidimentions WAS not supported either, at least early on. But then quarks came along, then quantum physics came along, and also math calculations supporting 11 dimentions in theoretical physics. The possibilities are pretty wide.

The thing that challenges all the standard views is any accessible evidence. Even anecdotal is worth something. But that last category does not lends itself as proof to others. But can it be accessed? Yes, if you are lucky or savy enough, sure you can get some. Do you want to go to that much effort? Most don't.

I totally get why people do not typically talk about thier paranormal experiences, to include UFO's at least in the past. And I strongly support the logic of not believing without evidence.

Having said that, UFOs are now more open. But some others like 'bigfoot' are now too. All you have to do is watch a dozen of the 800+ stories presented on you-tube (Buckeye Bigfoot), and check your own reactions. If you have a bigfoot encounter of your own, this is music for the quire. If you haven't, then the reactions vary greatly.

I totally get the BB youtube channel has made many people feel more comfortible, because they present an echo of thier own. And they are comming out of the wood-work to contribute. And it remains interesting how many people still are very-very shy to expose thier personal information.

Last edited:

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm no expert on videos, fakes or real, so I don't want to comment on it.

However, I am a believer that ufo's are real. Below is a link to a MUFON case that I submitted. I was interviewed by one of their investigators in depth. It was obvious he was trying to find out if I was on the level or not. Finally he accepted my report as genuine and they published it.

A few months ago I located and talked to the other airman who witnessed this event. I was surprised because he remembered something that I don't. He said that when the object was above us and stopped for a moment he saw another object appear close to it and the two joined before disappearing. He had not shared this with me at the time because he was so upset by the event that he did not want to talk about it then. I don't think he has gotten over it yet.

Last edited:

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As far as time travel, I did read a good book on "The physics of Time Travel" a few years ago, which detailed all the issues with it and then explained how to overcome each, and then explained how to make it work with the technology "we have now". That book is somewhere in my library but I was unable to locate it in a search, so I decided to look online for it, but I cannot remember the name, maybe someone came back and removed it from my shelf, who knows :) But I do remember some very salient points it made. All you need is a dense gravity source and a quantum computer. The author pointed out that it could be accomplished with a almost solid concrete sphere, 15 miles in diameter (obviously something that would have to be built "in space", where a person would be located in the center of it. A quantum computer was need to set the "time" and quantum mechanics would "eventually" create the situation where he could exit at a different relative time. He showed that gravitational pull would make clocks at the base of a highrise building run slower than at the top (the usual Einstein stuff) and how to adapt it. He pointed out that the purpose of CERN is to create a "mini black hole" would would replace the concrete sphere as a better gravitational focus and postulated that the simultaneous research into the mini black holes and quantum computing is being done to be the first in developing a time displacement system. Obviously I have forgotten the details now, but if I can "refind" the book I will share it, it was quite well documented throughout.
I think the book must be out of print now as I could not even find it in records of my orders from book retailers, or on any existing sites right now. Probably would help if I could remember the title.

edit - this MAY have been the book , I had in my head something about Zen, or Tao in the title, so this one is close, and after reading some reviews it seems to mention everything I talked about, so if you are interested, try this - https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/yoga-...erm=&utm_content=#idiq=593719&edition=3773141

Last edited:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Given what we see in some of the UFO sightings, there is likely a variety of conditions that lower the threshold to do time travel or any other dimentional traveling. I say that because of the observations of UFOs that frequent active valcanoes and specific features around the earth. Some are even found to dissapear into these features, or rather sometimes just as they get very close to them. Skin Walker Ranch and that ranch in Sedona AZ, seem to provide two known locations.

The urban ledgend talk says things like there are alien bases at these locations, but frankly it's more likely these are vortex portals that bridge to other locations in the multi-verse. And incidentally, bigfoot encounters are more frequent near some of these when they are at more remote locations.

So why would these votex locations be only on land? Well it seems they are not. The craft that translate in and out of bodies of water, may well be using a portal below the surface. The implication being that there is no 'base' down there, just a portal.

Having said all that, there are many observations of craft breaking all established rules of physics including disappearing just about anywhere they are found. This lends itself to say there are diverse levels of technology, which also suggests there are diverse categories of aliens using them. And likely it varies as to what kinds of dimensional resources each alien type posesses. Who can do time, who can do distance, who can do dimensional, may not be all the same races.

You know this term alien is likely mis-applied to all of this. Non-human is probably better, since some beings may well be extra-dimensional habitating in relms that are ajacent and tied to the earth. So some may be best called non-human terrans.

Why don't they just take over here in the human world? Probably they don't need to. Or they don't want to. Biology itself may be an issue.

If they don't need to, they likely have everything they need 'over there'. But yet have some reason(s) to come back here.
They do seem to play by rules or limitations, but we don't clearly understand those rules or the limitations.

Maybe this is one:

Our normal evolution is like a giant experiment of random variations. We are constantly groomed by success and failure around biology and environment. And this is very nessisary because without success/failure DNA changes that happen naturally would eventually extnguish our race. And our DNA changes are also very nessisary because our whole bio sphere is competitive and always changing.

So, lets say your civilization has all the tech to exit from normal evolution. Now you have nothing to improve and sustain your DNA existance. Over great lengths of time, bad outcomes will happen. While they could manipulate thier own DNA, it is always a good idea to have a resource that exceeds thier hyper-controlled environment(s). Survival in our human world would prove if these changes we have are of value. And of course they may have introduced changes in us that they want to see play out.

So multiverse entities may well respect us to a degree, but there would be a hyper-level of interest in monitoring, sampling and benefiting from us in our own dimension. And they would want to see how all aspects play out, including physical, psychological, social, political etc. This means, to get a clear result, the experimenter (them) needs to stay out of the experiment as much as possible. Maybe all they need is just a sampling, a small clip of flesh once in a while and see how we do in survival and general living. And that is one of the more common experiences of abuctees, having a small scoop of skin taken. And small 'things' inserted that appear to monitor us.

We will not even need to talk about cattle mutilation as evidence.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You know, I do treat this like I'm a CIA analyist. (or SiFi writer)

So another element has to be addressed.
If there are Aliens in our skys. Then, they have access to the land and us.
If it is a big universe, (and it is), they are a diverse array of groups. Each with different interests.
If they, in general, are treating us as a no-touch relm, even if we are a test-bed of some kind,
Then there are rules, and those rules are being defended, and they must have ways to monitor and defend those rules.
So at least one group is enforcing those rules. And then there are likely rule breakers and responses or adjustments to those cases.

That is under the supposition there are not (and/or) natural limits on contact at play.
So natural limits might be the bio-sphere issue, or given a multi-verse that transgresses into the spiritual, there might be a kind of natural karma effect for some groups. If you enter into this dimension from a spiritual level, and create karma for yourself, maybe you get trapped here on that basis.

(just maybe you and I are just that, entities that foolishly made karma and got our spirits trapped here for multiple life times)

Anyway, the rules synario would answer the question of why the UFO/alien question doesn't make more sense on a pure access and opportunity basis. And why no part of the wide range of adventures are completely consistent. (other than people making things up-[like me])

And then there is the nuclear issue. We have been allowed to develop and threaten our world by them. But there has been some harassment around that technology. So, there probably is some threshold we are allowed to reach but not cross. That is probably in the mix of rules as well. I'ld hate to test that theory out.

A lot of what I have above ingnores the proposition of mind-to-mind communication. Frankly, we have done this with our pets for years. We have practiced that out-of-hand, and had many adventures that confirm it works, just not always consistently. Our pets are not robots after all. I think humans are worse at it than animals are.

At least some aliens are likely good at it, and just to reach thier level, probably have to be. This completely changes everything about monitoring, interacting and the relationship to rules vs behavior. It also has implications that relate to the location and nature of conciousness in general.

It may be that our thoughts are like a polution to them, and they don't like to 'smell it' all that much. But 'cause of the rules, they don't just wipe us out.

Last edited:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ah, yes, George Ure's "Dimensions Next Door". Always fascinating stuff.
OK, I checked it out. Yup, I may have wasted my breath, he went down almost the same rabbit hole I did. So I bought a copy for $15. THANKS!
As I have said before I recommend Dolores Cannon, sometimes boring but always wide reaching.

Addmission: I did some regression sessions with a Cannon trained QHHT theropist. I got 4 additonal past life reports, at least one confirmed something about my personality in this lifetime. All of my past live stories have been informative to me. Judge if you like. But if you get a significant one of your own, it's a game changer.

Last edited:

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fascinating. I have experimented with remote viewing, seems to work to some extent, I did experience all the "phases" as the field of view came into focus, still don't know exactly where I was as I had just gone to a set of coordinates I had randomly picked over Europe. I have been a proofreader on one of Georges books (I don't know him personally except he was the one behind the "web-bot" of the 2000's), I think it was "The Millennials Guide - What They didnt teach you" , (something to that effect). I do follow his peoplenomics site as he has a sharp mind and is always experimenting with levitation, temporal displacements, and "woo-woo" as he calls it. Rather than just talk about it, he actually builds this stuff, amazing.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fascinating. I have experimented with remote viewing, seems to work to some extent, I did experience all the "phases" as the field of view came into focus, still don't know exactly where I was as I had just gone to a set of coordinates I had randomly picked over Europe. I have been a proofreader on one of Georges books (I don't know him personally except he was the one behind the "web-bot" of the 2000's), I think it was "The Millennials Guide - What They didnt teach you" , (something to that effect). I do follow his peoplenomics site as he has a sharp mind and is always experimenting with levitation, temporal displacements, and "woo-woo" as he calls it. Rather than just talk about it, he actually builds this stuff, amazing.
OK, this will have to be taken off line for most details at some point.

Yes, I do practice OBE, at least for validation purposes in the past. And location information seems most difficult. Part of the problem is the lucid nature of mind at the time. But also the perceptions are too tied to your thought processes and some kind of internal wiring. That is to say, we get a picture that is like a wrendering pulled out of the factual existance. But that wrendering is adapted to your catalog of reality interpretation. But also, if you do lucid thinking, that often moves yourself arround and affects what you can see. For some people, they can't read what they see, even if in thier native language. Sometimes left is switched for right. Or you are at some unnatural height. OR have 360 vision or awareness. But oddly, never upside down from what I have heard.

The issue seems to be that your language is stored near to, or in the physical brain, and while OBE you are in attendance in your soul or spirtual mind. The lucidity factor is a connection of conciousness between the two, but it is not always a full connection. I have, while OBE, been pushed out of my physical body, while it slept, and yes, that was interesting!

Last edited:

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Exactly the purpose of using coordinates in RV, no preconceived notions of what you will find. The issue with RV is that without a "scribe", remembering things you see is an issue since you are at that state of semi sleep where it is difficult to write anything down, although I suppose a tape recorder would work. Of course all that has to be analyzed after the experience, and then cross referenced with information from that area to verify what you saw was not a preconceived image.
I mentioned this in a book I wrote years ago (as a footnote) - [4] Russell Targ 12 May 2014 · “I am having a problem with Wikipedia. They think all remote viewing is “pseudoscience”. And they have defaced my Wiki bio-page with lots of nonsense. I have written them a letter, enclosed here. Remote viewing is not “pseudoscience.” ......"There are a number of reasons that editors at Wikipedia should not characterize remote viewing as pseudoscience, when it is not characterized that way by the informed scientific community.
1–In order to publish our findings in the 1976 Proceedings of the IEEE, we had to meet with the Robert W. Lucky, managing editor, and his board. The editor proposed to us that we show him how to conduct a remote viewing experiment. If it was successful, he would publish our paper. The editor was also head of electro-optics at Bell Telephone Laboratory. We gave a talk at his lab. He then chose some engineers to be the “psychics” for each of five days. Each day he hid himself at a randomly chosen location in the nearby town. After the agreed-upon five trials, the editor read the five transcripts and successfully matched each of the five correctly to his hiding places. This was significant at 0.008 (one in 5!, 5-factorial). As a result, he published our paper on “Information Transmission Over Kilometer Distances”.
2—In our 23 year program for the government at SRI, we had to carry out “demonstration of ability” tasks for the Director of CIA, Defense Intelligence Agency, NASA, and Commanding General of the Army Intelligence Command. (The names are available upon request.) For the CIA we were able to accurately describe and draw a giant gantry crane rolling on eight wheels over a large building, and draw the 60 foot gores, “slices” of a sphere, under construction in northern Russia. The sphere was entirely accurate, although its existence was unknown at the time. The description was so accurate that it became the subject of a Congressional hearing of the House Committee on Intelligence. They were afraid of a security leak. No leak was found, and we were told to “press on.”
3—Remote viewing is easily replicated and has been demonstrated all over the world. It has been the subject of several Ph.D. dissertations in the US and abroad. Princeton University had a 25 year program investigating remote viewing with more than 450 trials. Prof. Robert Jahn also published a lengthy and highly significant (p = 10-10 or 1 in ten billion) experimental investigation of remote viewing in the 1982 Proc. IEEE."

Top Bottom