• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Unintended Benefits Of Elio Ownership...

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Saturday night drive from school to Chipotle to Hockey will only be 2 dollars round trip
.68 round trip from my house to dunkin donuts
$33 to go see the family in Connecticut

Yeah, but trying to fit hockey gear is going to be tough. I am going to try when I get mine. lol

SandyCWV

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
In many places motorcycles don't pay tolls.
Watch out in West Virginia. Two axels on a car or cycle is $2.00, pull a trailer and have three axels it will be $2.50. For each toll booth - there are three of them on I-77 N/S. My uncle about blew a gasket on that one when he came through on his Goldwing with trailer.

ST13Fred

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fred Rau, co-founder of MCN magazine, was pulling a trailer on a Gold Wing, entered a toll plaza on the East Coast where car tolls was $5.50.
He was considered a 3-axle vehicle and had to pay $35.50. He complained to the turnpike authority and was refunded $24. Its' a tough world out there.

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paying tolls (with an ezpass system) will require getting out of the car! Fast food drive in would be another 'get out and get it' area. At least on a bike you can move over up against the toll gate, not going to get to close in an Elio with tearing a front wheel off...

Top Bottom