• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Are The Other Big Car Companies Thinking About Elio?

briish

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea well i guess you have to follow the $$$$$ i will repeat has anyone actually been to the plant site? are there brochures and owners manuals printed and available, has anyone reasearched anything on the stock markets? etc,etc

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
yea well i guess you have to follow the $$$$$ i will repeat has anyone actually been to the plant site? are there brochures and owners manuals printed and available, has anyone reasearched anything on the stock markets? etc,etc
Stock markets ?? Elio has not went public..doubt you will ever see an ipo from them.. geez , you can't buy Chrysler stock they are a LLC.. oh by the way .. Have you heard of Mars .. the candy bar folks.. you can't but their stock either since they are also Private LLC

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stock markets ?? Elio has not went public..doubt you will ever see an ipo from them.. geez , you can't buy Chrysler stock they are a LLC.. oh by the way .. Have you heard of Mars .. the candy bar folks.. you can't but their stock either since they are also Private LLC

And why would you print up brochures and owners manuals when the product has not been finalized?

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You might put this comment in british 's box not mine..for once I actually defended Elio..

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
well for one thing it may help there credebility which sounds as though it,s floundering
If they tried to go public now..which by the way means selling a portion of their company, usually around 40 % the stock value would be pennys a share.. Oh you can by ford for about 15 bucks a share..when gm came out of bankruptcy they ipo-ed again.. some how their stock sold at about 70 bucks a share, now it's down in the $30 's.. Did you follow that $$$$$..they have owners manuals galore.. bet you can even get one on a hummer, Pontiac, Oldsmobile and Saturn

Last edited:

briish

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahah not at the moment i,m afoot, i suppose if you wanted to fabricate a cage for the can -am you could have a prototype?

Top Bottom