• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Car You Have Owned Was, Is, The Most Fun To Drive?

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1961 Corvette Purchased for $2400 in 1975 Sold for $16,000 2010

Attachments

• Dean Vette.jpg
    Dean Vette.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 191

Darrellh

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I also had a mid-engine Fiat X 1/9 that had a tweaked engine and low profile semi-racing Pirellis, that handled like it was on rails. It handled better in snow than my 4 wheel drive Blazer, as long as the snow wasn't deeper than than the ground clearance. It was also a very well laid out and efficient design.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
69 VW Karman Ghia. It was like driving a go-kart on the Highway.
I in the early '90's I commuted 35 miles one way every day in a '61 Ford Econoline pickup that I paid $200.00 for. I drove it for 10 years and then they divided the highway and raised the speed limit from 55 mph to 70 mph. The 6 cylinder, 3 on the tree Econoline pickup couldn't do 70 if it fell off a cliff. I told the wife I needed a newer vehicle to keep up with traffic, I was thinking Mustang or Camaro, and then I found a sweet 1969 Karman Ghia, I brought it home and my wife said "You're sick", I asked 'why', and she said 'you go out to buy a newer car and come home with a '69 VW'. Remember, this is like 2003, I told her 'this is an air cooled VW, I understand them' I love the car. I sold the Econoline pickup to a buddy who always loved it and probably will 'till the day he dies

Last edited:

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My fun car was 1990 unmark police crown vic car. WOW!:D That was a very fast car, and a lot of room inside of the car. When I go out ride my unmark police car, sometime I get a wave from Georgia State Patrol thinking I am a police or something. wow :D... however I don't go around act like policeman :eek:... boy that is illegal;). anyway I enjoy my car a lot. Don't have it anymore.:( I now have 2005 Suzuki S50 motorcycle. :)
police car.png
s50.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom