• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Torn between White & Orange........so I may have to compromise with some rendition of this '56 Ford's two-tone paint...............with Indian Fenders, Moon Hub Caps, and Whitewall Tires. I would like to get some Chrome on the Elio too! My Retro-Elio. Marshmallow & Creamsicle are not colors.............they are junk foods.
image.jpg

Last edited:

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My only reason to go with either of those is to have a suitable base to paint over if a yellow option isn't available....

You bring up a very good point. I know there have been several that have asked if they could just get their Elio in "primer", and immediately doing a custom paint job. When (In most cases) the factory paint makes an excellent "base" for a color change. Probably save some time and money, too. :):cool:

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Torn between White & Orange........so I may have to compromise with some rendition of this '56 Ford's two-tone paint...............with Indian Fenders, Moon Hub Caps, and Whitewall Tires. I would like to get some Chrome on the Elio too! My Retro-Elio. Marshmallow & Creamsicle are not colors.............they are junk foods.
View attachment 2349

Awesome! I would probably get the factory orange (base) & and have "antique white" with a touch of "orange tint" added by my painter. Or maybe "orange pearl" sprayed over the "antique white" and the factory orange. :cool: SOOO many possibilities, tho. I love the "retro look!"

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Awesome! I would probably get the factory orange (base) & and have "antique white" with a touch of "orange tint" added by my painter. Or maybe "orange pearl" sprayed over the "antique white" and the factory orange. :cool: SOOO many possibilities, tho. I love the "retro look!"
Antique White, Frost White........Orange Pearl.....those are color names! I agree on the factory orange base.......and so many creatively fun possibilities.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 2352
I like the teal/white. Need to have 57 Chevy. trim airbrushed on the side and with these fenders.
I like Teal/White too........reminds me of the teal or aqua/white Harleys! Sweet color combo! also on the classic 55 Ford Fairlane and T-Birds. Now I'm confused on color.............Thanks a lot Wayne! Wait a minute........my wife says one of each color!
image.jpg image.jpg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like Teal/White too........reminds me of the teal or aqua/white Harleys! Sweet color combo! also on the classic 55 Ford Fairlane and T-Birds. Now I'm confused on color.............Thanks a lot Wayne! Wait a minute........my wife says one of each color!
View attachment 2354 View attachment 2355
Quick, put in that second reservation now before she can change her mind! LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom