• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Except for a black vehicle with chrome wheels...
I agree 100%! My first car back in '63 was black and required too much time to keep it looking clean......always 'dusty'. White vehicles from that point on.........with the exception of one yellow.......and my current Thundercloud Silver (bad judgement/moment of weakness).....................which I wish was pearl white with chrome wheels.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree 100%! My first car back in '63 was black and required too much time to keep it looking clean......always 'dusty'. White vehicles from that point on.........with the exception of one yellow.......and my current Thundercloud Silver (bad judgement/moment of weakness).....................which I wish was pearl white with chrome wheels.

I here ya! on the other hand, the cleanest "looking" color I ever owned was "Champagne Gold". It NEVER looked dirty! :)

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I want a yellow one- preferably with Indian front fenders. If I have to paint it to get there, I will probably go ahead and add purple/blue scallops or flames during the paint job!

The reason why yellow is not likely to be offered is purely because of cost. Yellow is by far the most expensive car paint color and to keep the standard price down as low as possible orange is likely about as expensive as EM wants to go without having to deal with colors available for an extra fee.

White, grey, silver, black, and blue are relatively inexpensive then a bit of a jump to red and an even larger jump to yellow. As green is made by mixing blue and yellow it costs about as much as red and the most expensive color they are offering is orange which is made by combining the two most expensive primary colors, red and yellow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom