• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The reason why yellow is not likely to be offered is purely because of cost. Yellow is by far the most expensive car paint color and to keep the standard price down as low as possible orange is likely about as expensive as EM wants to go without having to deal with colors available for an extra fee.

White, grey, silver, black, and blue are relatively inexpensive then a bit of a jump to red and an even larger jump to yellow. As green is made by mixing blue and yellow it costs about as much as red and the most expensive color they are offering is orange which is made by combining the two most expensive primary colors, red and yellow.

Since this is a page commenting on Colors <> colors, here is a good location to paste some Elio colors
Terrence :)

P4 – Performance Shirt <- that is the website I purchased mine from

[Broken External Image] [Broken External Image] [Broken External Image] [Broken External Image] [Broken External Image] [Broken External Image] [Broken External Image]

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want a totally chromed one !
Chrome wraps are available. Looks good on the Smart.
image.jpg

Dennis H

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm thinking marshmellow for other cars visability of me. I do like the silver with blue interior though and have some time for the final decission. Here in southern Arizona you see a lot of silver and gray vehicles. I think fading and looking clean with the hot temps and the summer monsoons are probably the two factors for that.

MASCMAN

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I wonder who will be the first to get a green one and slather it with Kawasaki decals and graphics to mess with the minds of the masses? :rolleyes:
Only problem with that is the masses have no idea what a Kawasaki is...only a handfull of us in the motorcycle community would know.

To the general public every motorcycle is either a Harley or crotch rocket...

Could get a black one and put Harley emblems on it or an orange one for that matter.

Top Bottom