• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, so I was gonna find a great article about which color is the safest and share it with you guys and gals, but it is actually hard to find a truly definitive answer. I did, however, find this article about many aspects of vehicle color. I think you will find it interesting.
http://www.edmunds.com/car-buying/car-color-facts-and-fictions.html

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
without having seen them, its hard to say which color we would order .... right now Blue would probably be our first choice with red coming in second

Jim

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, so I was gonna find a great article about which color is the safest and share it with you guys and gals, but it is actually hard to find a truly definitive answer. I did, however, find this article about many aspects of vehicle color. I think you will find it interesting.
http://www.edmunds.com/car-buying/car-color-facts-and-fictions.html

Nice article! I found it amazing that the '14 Viper GREEN IS A $5800 OPTION ! ! ! Add another $K and you get a whole Elio! :cool::)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This picture in the latest Tech Talk shows the Elio with Paint color matched Wheel Fairings..........like it......even though I plan on open wheels.
image.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Computer generated image, but they have confirmed personally to me that there is no problem painting the dark gray areas any way you want.
Yes, but an image used by Elio for Elio marketing purposes. I was just surprised they would use the mono color image if not considered a standard factory paint color scheme........and perhaps they are.

Top Bottom