• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sitting on 500 shares of EM bought during the Reg A offering. Can't sell now, so guess I'm stuck, for better or worse.
upload_2018-1-1_14-54-30.jpeg

This one's even better and strikes closer to home than Tucker's story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Pandolfo
http://www.mnopedia.org/group/pan-motor-company

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sailor Dog,

Total agreement about XTI Aircraft: I’ve been following their progress and researched their development team and principals. Top notch in every regard, did buy quite a few shares more than the minimum but am aware that such new technology might mean a longer payout on the road to success: maybe 6, 8 or more years, a long time!! Whoops, we already have that much time in an ‘old tech’ ICE vehicle!! What’s 8 years for something so new and utilitarian? I just talked myself into buying more XTI!!

If this is going to get done, XTI are the guys that have the chops to do it, plus they already have, even international, pre orders!!
I am really looking forward to seeing the preorder number after reporting more than 60 on 11/9. XTI had the 1/3 scale in Vegas @ the biggest aviation convention followed by the Super Yacht Pavilion @ Fort Lauderdale Boat Show 11/1-5 (biggest boat show worldwide). Googled super yachts worldwide... Over 10,000 and growing rapidly. I never had considered that would be a possible market bit with hybrid electric and carbon fiber the weight is comparable to helicopters. Half way to Florida from Manhattan in a couple hours, landing on your, not mine, $500M super yacht. I always thought search & rescue and flight for life would be the strategy. Not to mention the media, concert tours & special forces. Or the international approach... medical & executive travel in India... the Himalayas! First 3 reservations went there. Or even the 3,000+? airports that I read are inaccessible to business jets currently. But hey...super yacht helipads works... slept under one for 4 years.............on the CG-34 on the bottom rack of a 3 high rack! Not quite a luxury :). My research into the project & the people involved leads me to believe in the product. Not one of the principals isn't on a second or third or fourth act. CEO Labelle is a retired Test Pilot Navy I think. The founder is a best selling historical book author, lawyer and inventor. A big name silicon valley financial guy & teamed with the founder of Bye Aerospace and a few hangars over at Centennial Airport from the inspirational Boom...the next supersonic. Centennial Airport is the center of the aviation universe right now. I believe the 60% scale will fly for the first time by next September there!
We would love to hear good news from XTI & ELIO very soon!!!

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... Fortune Favors The Bold! Good luck and I was involved with the IPO also and have added more shares as of recently.
Ask yourself Jack, "How much would you be willing to pay for 500 shares of ELIO magic beans on 1/1/2021"...in just 3 short years!!! Hope it's cheap enough to add thru April but I think I'll miss out as it will go up exponentially by then, easily back to the $20-22 range... before production numbers take it to $150 based on comparables over 3-6 years. 500 shares x $150=$75,000...not bad Jack.

Last edited:

Sega

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ask yourself Jack, "How much would you be willing to pay for 500 shares of ELIO magic beans on 1/1/2021"...in just 3 short years!!! Hope it's cheap enough to add thru April but I think I'll miss out as it will go up exponentially by then, easily back to the $20-22 range... before production numbers take it to $150 based on comparables over 3-6 years. 500 shares x $150=$75,000...not bad Jack.

It'll keep going down. The ONLY thing that will make it jump significantly is a an announcement that they have secured a lot of money....which isnt going to happen

Reactions: Elf
Top Bottom