• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't think that even if Elio gets the 100 million it would help the stock price over long term. Commission will be at least 10 million, probably closer to 18 million. Racer gets 23 million, and I am sure that Stu and Paul will each take 10 million. This would leave only about 50 million. With the debt load increasing due to 15 and 18 percent loans, Elio will still need about 350 million.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
haha damn you sailor dog. lol. I didn't read the whole things Nah. It isn't going to happen though. Might as well short sell and make money back.
Or diversify with other crowdfunding startups... Put half my speculative money in ELIO & half in XTI. I still believe in both but need to hold on for rough ELIO ride down to a buck and hopefully a post court case Renaissance...meanwhile XTI shares are only a crowdfunding buck. What's with the Momentum?

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or diversify with other crowdfunding startups... Put half my speculative money in ELIO & half in XTI. I still believe in both but need to hold on for rough ELIO ride down to a buck and hopefully a post court case Renaissance...meanwhile XTI shares are only a crowdfunding buck. What's with the Momentum?
I am going to ask ElioMotors. I think that is a righteous question. If they are not blogging anymore, or taking a hiatus, they should have a blog stating that.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am going to ask ElioMotors. I think that is a righteous question. If they are not blogging anymore, or taking a hiatus, they should have a blog stating that.

Done. Will let you know when I get a reply.

Boo boo
9:23 PM (0 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to Elio
cleardot.gif

Happy New Year.

I and others are wondering what happened to the Momentum and 3 Wheeler Blogs we were accustomed to?
It was comforting to know something, anything.

Thank You

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is Elio having (or about to have) this issue?

Osborne effect

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Osborne effect is a term referring to the unintended consequences of a company announcing a future product, unaware of the risks involved or when the timing is misjudged, which ends up having a negative impact on the sales of the current product. This is often the case when a product is announced too long before its actual availability. This has the immediate effect of customers canceling or deferring orders for the current product, knowing that it will soon be obsolete, and any unexpected delays often means the new product comes to be perceived as vaporware, damaging the company's credibility and profitability.

The term was coined after the Osborne Computer Corporation, in which the company took more than a year to make its next product available and eventually ran out of cash and went bankrupt in 1985.[

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is Elio having (or about to have) this issue?

Osborne effect

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Osborne effect is a term referring to the unintended consequences of a company announcing a future product, unaware of the risks involved or when the timing is misjudged, which ends up having a negative impact on the sales of the current product. This is often the case when a product is announced too long before its actual availability. This has the immediate effect of customers canceling or deferring orders for the current product, knowing that it will soon be obsolete, and any unexpected delays often means the new product comes to be perceived as vaporware, damaging the company's credibility and profitability.

The term was coined after the Osborne Computer Corporation, in which the company took more than a year to make its next product available and eventually ran out of cash and went bankrupt in 1985.[
More likely Elio effect because EM advertised the high risk and specifically stated the possiblity of Elio vaporware with no guarantee to deliver. EM (Elio Marketing) simply didn't spend their whopping $141million of funding on R&D to get a validated product ready to market. Elio assembled a team of marketers that were very successful with their Say Hello to Elio Marketing Campaign. Some followers are now saying Goodbye to Elio after nearly a decade........Elio effect.

Top Bottom