• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Friday blog today :)
What are you whispering? :)
Remains to be seen ... I would not bet against ELIO.
I wouldn't bet against Elio either, because it would be incentive to hope for failure. I wouldn't bet on Elio either because I don't gamble on high risk ventures. Elio is long past their best shot at production, has no validated vehicle after nearly a decade of successful marketing and fundraising, faces a pissed off Caddo Parrish and 63,500 disappointed reservationists. :(

Last edited:

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One thing I keep reading "no validated vehicle". Well in a black and white legal definition, this is true, but. In the real world where most stuff is gray. The Elio is closer to production today than it was, even a year ago when the E1C was at Detroit.
Maybe folks typing, will start typing, " a mostly ready for production vehicle", but I doubt it.

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One thing I keep reading "no validated vehicle". Well in a black and white legal definition, this is true, but. In the real world where most stuff is gray. The Elio is closer to production today than it was, even a year ago when the E1C was at Detroit.
Maybe folks typing, will start typing, " a mostly ready for production vehicle", but I doubt it.

It's not "mostly" ready for production though. They produced 1/8 the number of validation vehicles they claimed were required... Even if we were being generous, there is no definition whereby completing ~15% of the project allows you to claim that it's "mostly done."

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio said that they have spent $62M so far and need another $85M to finish the car. Think of it this way, if you have a $200K budget to build a new house but have spent $90K so far, that’s still pretty far from complete. For elio, they are not even 50% complete. That’s directly from Elio too.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio said that they have spent $62M so far and need another $85M to finish the car. Think of it this way, if you have a $200K budget to build a new house but have spent $90K so far, that’s still pretty far from complete. For elio, they are not even 50% complete. That’s directly from Elio too.
Maybe they could cut the 85mil to 10 mil by not using ESG Engineering

Top Bottom