• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookly

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Do the math on "sell some of Paul's shares":
The current average daily volume is about 11,000 shares. Presuming one could sell them at $6 (optimistic - if a lot of new shares were dumped on the market the usual result is price heads down) that is about $66,000 a day. Divide that into 272 million. Ooops - over 4,000 days (trading days). That is more than a decade.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do the math on "sell some of Paul's shares":
The current average daily volume is about 11,000 shares. Presuming one could sell them at $6 (optimistic - if a lot of new shares were dumped on the market the usual result is price heads down) that is about $66,000 a day. Divide that into 272 million. Ooops - over 4,000 days (trading days). That is more than a decade.
I think he would have to sell at about $2 to get any volume. If he gets $10,000,000 it could be enough to do testing and spark interest.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think he would have to sell at about $2 to get any volume. If he gets $10,000,000 it could be enough to do testing and spark interest.
Didn't Elio raise something like $17M to build those 20+ engineering vehicles? What happened to that money? That would be like if you gave me $17 for 20 tacos and I give you 3. Would you accept that?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't Elio raise something like $17M to build those 20+ engineering vehicles? What happened to that money? That would be like if you gave me $17 for 20 tacos and I give you 3. Would you accept that?
Your right. Of the $10 million only about two would go for E series. Stu would take the rest.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been waiting since 2014 and getting discouraged as well. It makes me wonder how much longer we will have to wait for something significant to be announced to get us all excited again.
I only get discouraged to see so many people who think it will never happen. But I do find it hilarious when people sign up for a forum, just to troll it and say it will never happen. Do people really have nothing better to do with their lives than to troll the internet? That is a pretty pathetic life to live. I wonder what their gravestones will say, "Lived to troll the internet"?

Phil B

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only get discouraged to see so many people who think it will never happen. But I do find it hilarious when people sign up for a forum, just to troll it and say it will never happen. Do people really have nothing better to do with their lives than to troll the internet? That is a pretty pathetic life to live. I wonder what their gravestones will say, "Lived to troll the internet"?
There may be a better chance to get the MUST HAVE government loan since Trump took over. All the bulls**t about raising money from the public was a smoke screen, they just could not get enough money without the government loan. Before all the hostile Jim Jones "drank the Cool-aide" believers jump all over this, I am all in and my "production number" is 3996.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm reading a lot of words about what won't work and why it won't work. Does anyone have any words about what will work and how to do it.
Great question. No real good answer, for if someone had that answer it would be working.
IMO, A few million between friends would work. One person, or a group with a long term outlook, investing in Elio Motors, with of course a little say in what will work with that kind of investment.
New NFL business model: Use public money and build me a new stadium, and I will move to your city. Viva Las Vegas Raiders. It just don't sound right.
So why not Elio, http://www.bestofneworleans.com/the...es-spending-cuts-to-solve-state-budget-crisis
Oh, nevermind.

Bookly

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
For your own sake, please examine your thought process. A post suggesting a funding option that has no possibility of working is a positive good thing. A post sharing mathematical financial reality is "trolling".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom