• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
he''s been busy buying Whole Foods
Amazon, AMZN, bought Whole Foods, WFM. His tweet was about his personal Bezos billions.
I do not care if it is a company, or a person. Just some entity willing to help ElioMotors along, without drastically changing the four must haves, and Paul's vision.

voyager

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is from 10 days ago. Still...
The RACER Trust has given Elio a year to come up with the loan principle. This is with the hope that that company will create jobs in Louisiana. Things get even better. The SEC granted Elio a temporary reprieve on opening its plant in Shreveport, Louisiana.
http://www.insidercarnews.com/elio-motors-needs-a-quick-25-million/

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To what vehicle are you referring? I'm pretty familiar with most of them and I'm not familiar with what you described. Perhaps you could provide a link?
Oh, he was just trying to make a Dale-Elio connection there. The Dale was a complete fraud and was never even built except for a cardboard mockup. It was a scam from the beginning where they were selling accessories and such without having a car to even put them on. It's best to just ignore it.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Karg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who is Masayoshi's Son anyway? (I'd rather be Masayoshi's Brother)
When Takata air bag goes bankrupt may they will restructure and buy Elio.
Ask the folks being laid off at Carrier about pie in the sky promises?

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just curious if you own a company or not. How much control would you give up so other people can tell you how to build your dream?

I receive several emails a week. Are you subscribed to their distribution list?
There are many investors who say little about what a company will do as long as investment brings in money. Owning a company with no finances to produce is not really a company IMO. Again I realize I have no position to tell Paul Elio any thing. However, I have decided to purchase my 2015 Sentra when lease of $202/month ends this December as there is no date for Elio production. For Elio not to have the loan after jumping through hoops indicates something we aren't being told. Application submitted long enough ago to have knowledge if it was approved or not. I laid my $1000 down so it's a blown decision at this point. If car is made I will smile. I have other things to do than post regularly on MB of a dream that now appears to never become a reality.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There are many investors who say little about what a company will do as long as investment brings in money. Owning a company with no finances to produce is not really a company IMO. Again I realize I have no position to tell Paul Elio any thing. However, I have decided to purchase my 2015 Sentra when lease of $202/month ends this December as there is no date for Elio production. For Elio not to have the loan after jumping through hoops indicates something we aren't being told. Application submitted long enough ago to have knowledge if it was approved or not. I laid my $1000 down so it's a blown decision at this point. If car is made I will smile. I have other things to do than post regularly on MB of a dream that now appears to never become a reality.
Wishing you all the best- you're buying a great car which you know the exact history and use.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom