• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There are many investors who say little about what a company will do as long as investment brings in money. Owning a company with no finances to produce is not really a company IMO. Again I realize I have no position to tell Paul Elio any thing. However, I have decided to purchase my 2015 Sentra when lease of $202/month ends this December as there is no date for Elio production. For Elio not to have the loan after jumping through hoops indicates something we aren't being told. Application submitted long enough ago to have knowledge if it was approved or not. I laid my $1000 down so it's a blown decision at this point. If car is made I will smile. I have other things to do than post regularly on MB of a dream that now appears to never become a reality.
In My Uninformed Opinion.
ElioMotors was thinking the ATVM was a perfect fit, so they kept on that path. Probably still have the application pending.
ElioMotors came to realize how things changed after the election, and have been, and currently are looking for private funding rather than relying on the ATVM.
I kind of blame the no funding yet thing, on not reading the Federal Government correctly. That is something that is hard for me to be angry at Elio for not doing better. On the other hand, easy for me to be angry at the way business is done in D.C.

paddy's wagon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
KTBS channel 3 released news today that Elio production is in 2019 now. Also Elio is offering stock at one cent per share. The company's debt is in excess of $370 million and the company has been fined $500,000 for violation of Louisiana business laws.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
KTBS channel 3 released news today that Elio production is in 2019 now. Also Elio is offering stock at one cent per share. The company's debt is in excess of $370 million and the company has been fined $500,000 for violation of Louisiana business laws.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Went and listened to the newscast because I just couldn't believe the "one cent per share" part.
Sure enough, the KTBS newsman said, "starting at one cent per share" and claimed that came from the SEC filing.

I thought the price and date were still undetermined as per all available public information.

All in all, It just doesn't sound right to me. I'm going to go over the SEC filing to see if that's in there after I get back from my run.

Still, I realize that even if EM launches it's NYSE offer "starting at one cent per share"...
The market will quickly determine what they'll be selling for, so it's not quite as dire as it sounds.
If they had to sell shares at a penny a share, it would take 10 Billion shares to raise 100 Million dollars.

https://www.ktbs.com/elio-motors-de...tml_3313be91-a2d1-5ac9-9c63-78cd81efc6a9.html
http://ir.eliomotors.com/sec-filings-email/content/0001567619-17-001564/s001747x1_s1.htm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom