• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey RickB, you still here?? Has been pretty quiet so far. Just checked for the latest news on Elio, and found this:
http://thehayride.com/2017/05/shreveports-elio-motors-debacle-reaches-end-stages/

They don't seem to be too happy anymore in Shreveport.
Haven't checked in with FTRC for months now...
Hope you are doing well! Still hangin in waiting for one of my three wheeler reservations official order form. Sooner or later should score!

I gave up on the FTRC. There was a time I was the only active member posting.......and replying to my own posts. :)

Shreveport sets the mood since they are in the EM forefront and had the most to gain on Elio's success.

voyager

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hope you are doing well! Still hangin in waiting for one of my three wheeler reservations official order form. Sooner or later should score!

I gave up on the FTRC. There was a time I was the only active member posting.......and replying to my own posts. :)

Shreveport sets the mood since they are in the EM forefront and had the most to gain on Elio's success.

There is a considerable chance that I will be starting in the fall with my own project. Still in the process of ligning up people and companies... More news some time in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom