• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Particular Feature About The Elio Atracted You Besides Just The Price?

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In Tennessee The little 4 stroke is under 50 cc and under 2 brake hp and so is ruled and rated as any other bicycle. I'm painfully aware of the restrictions
in England. Your so right in that one of the attractions of this type of bike is that here in America it is allowed to fly under the radar, so-to-speak. The recumbent modification is a kit from a company known as Cruzbike from Perth Australia. A bloak in Alabama tells the story of stuffing 20 dollar bills into the handle bars and traveling around the country with a motor bike like this one. On his way to Denver The Indian reservations in Oklahoma welcomed him with open arms and the Apache liked him so much they didn't want him to leave. I digress. But there is adventure in such things at this. LOL

Thanks for the explanation. Sadly, In UK, anyone who can afford a motor vehicle of any sort is to be officially fleeced of their hard earned cash!

ElioTony

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I too had visited a CanAm Dealer and sat on a Spyder...I was really thinking it was a great concept. But as being on most motorcycles you are face to face with the elements. The cockpit design similar to a small propeller driven aircraft as well as the cool factor of being one of a select few in the future to hopefully own, operate, and appreciate the simpleness and economic benefits of such a unique automobile.

-ElioTony

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Appearance, price and mileage were all at the top. A higher price and I would not have bothered to look because of my income status. Appearance - the Elio very simply looks fun to drive and it has been a very long time since I drove a fun car. Mileage will allow me to actually travel a bit more without worrying about spending too much on gas. How can I choose just one when all three are so important to me. :) Z
I am with Z on this one. Hope you don't mind me quoting you as you said it all.
I'm with them :D

Top Bottom