• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What"s Wrong With This Picture?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Most jazz played down in the Big Easy is of the "bluesy" version and it comes from deep down in the soul. :) We are a 14 member band with a lot of us having played together since back in Jr. High School. We play the standards from the world war 2 years, like, In the Mood, Take the A Train, Sentimental Journey. Glenn Miller and Duke Ellington, and the list goes on. :) know any of that music, or those artists?
Ah, Yes. If I am lucky enough to go to Shreveport for my Elio, I'll have to come and hear you play. I will definitely be "In the Mood" when I "Take the A(mtrak) Train", on my "Sentimental Journey" to Elio ownership. LOL :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ah, Yes. If I am lucky enough to go to Shreveport for my Elio, I'll have to come and hear you play. I will definitely be "In the Mood" when I "Take the A(mtrak) Train", on my "Sentimental Journey" to Elio ownership. LOL :) Z

WOW, zelio, a poet! I'm very impressed with you and the way you magicaly worked 3 chart names into the Elio experience; you're better than good with words! if the Elio's become available around next April, I'll tell Ya where we will be playing.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and it's legion of future owners. The forum has the latest information and many helpful people to answer any question you may have. Enjoy the Elio journey toward ownership of this unique vehicle

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went all in $1000 on April 29th, and my number is #4020. I know there are quite a few after me, so I would guess it's close to, if not over 5000 already.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another Louisianian here. I'm south of Baton Rouge, so about 5 hours from the plant.

Good evening Shonsu. Welcome aboard! I'm 2 & 1/2 hours from the Elio plant myself. Haven't gotten to see an Elio in person yet, but I CAN bop over and look over the fence to check the activity level at the plant. :-)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good evening Shonsu. Welcome aboard! I'm 2 & 1/2 hours from the Elio plant myself. Haven't gotten to see an Elio in person yet, but I CAN bop over and look over the fence to check the activity level at the plant. :)
Great. Do tell (when our get a chance... and when they start doing something observable from outside).:D

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good evening Shonsu. Welcome aboard! I'm 2 & 1/2 hours from the Elio plant myself. Haven't gotten to see an Elio in person yet, but I CAN bop over and look over the fence to check the activity level at the plant. :)

You would be the hero of the forum if you did that (with pictures of course)! This picture shows which portion of the plant Elio will use. May come in handy to know what part of the plant to focus on if you're able to make that trip. Heck, I bet many of the posters here would pitch in some gas money for the trip!
elio-site-at-gm-plant.jpg

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You would be the hero of the forum if you did that (with pictures of course)! This picture shows which portion of the plant Elio will use. May come in handy to know what part of the plant to focus on if you're able to make that trip. Heck, I bet many of the posters here would pitch in some gas money for the trip!
View attachment 1076

Good morning DWR, playing music the next to weekends, but breaking out after that for the summer. With nothing but time after that, will plan a couple of recon missions to check it out up there. Will keep you guys posted.

Top Bottom