• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What The Hell Is An Autocycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
image-jpg.5459

You likely missed it however we have discussed this information before and the truth is that there is no good basis with which to able to draw most of these conclusions. The title of form D tells you everything you need to know: "Notice of Exempt Offering of Securities". These forms are filed before an offering is made available, within 15 days of the first sale, or when changes to the sale need to be made. These do NOT need to be filed at the completion of a sale.

The truth is that as these are private sales there is no requirement to publicly report the final results of the offerings so we do not know how well, or not, any of the previous offerings have done. We also have no way of knowing how much of the projected commissions or payments to officers and directors were actually paid out as the amounts listed for these are only estimates of the maximum which could be paid. There is even a nice check box next to these amounts labeled 'Estimate' which should make this obvious.

Knowing all that the only one of those four bullet points which is actually verifiable as fact is the first one stating EM has filed 4 form D's.

Last edited:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And if there is no ambiguity or lack of clarity the typical ambulance chasing shyster will bend every effort to contaminate it by injecting his/her own fecal matter. It's what lawyers do.
I love the way you've cleaned your language up here. I'm putting a bumper sticker on my elio. "fecal matter occurs"

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No. Congress is your Senators and Representatives. It's problematic whether they can read without their aids.
Bureaucrats are trash like Lois Learner and all of the Civil Service trash.
You know, like the heads of the EPA, FDA, DoE, DoJ, Homeland Security that type.
We didn't elect them, but they think they own us.
OMG! You trashed the DOE? You think DOE owns Elio? There goes the DOE ATVM Loan approval down the drain. Thanks.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The other thing four filings tells us is how much they offered each time. It's right there on the forms. If indeed all four offerings had been successful, EM would have over $100M which we have been told they don't have, but why listen to Paul Elio?

the sky is falling.jpg

SummerSnow

Elio Fan
Reaction score
The whole label thing reminds me that SUVs were technically (which means "legally") trucks, often in the past (I haven't followed the legal happenings to the present). People called them "SUVs" or "cars" but I haven't heard a soul call them "trucks" in normal conversation. They sold fine, despite the term issue. Obviously, the Elio is a trickier beast and the company has done a lot legally to make a more fitting category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom