• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What The Hell Is An Autocycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Metacognition. Big word to swallow though I do remember Sir Francis Bacon wrote a little treatise titled "Idols of the Mind" explaining your term quite well some 360 years ago. Seems some have even credited him as the Father of Science for his defining writings of the subject.

My guess is that the term "What the hell" has proven to have adversely affected your thread in unintended ways, perhaps?
Some phrases act as triggers to spark subliminal and primal responses affecting some more than others. Advertisers try to use this in Commercials too.
Case in point. I've sometimes wondered if some commercials are selling sex rather than the beer or auto subject. Three guesses as to who was affected most adversely . LOL

On the contrary. If you take a look at #3, #7, and #9 you will see that the thread was intentionally derailed.
After that the instigator kept poking us at every opportunity.
And I will admit his pseudo litigation garbage tweaked me more.
And unfortunately I lost it at #18 (as the result of a 3-1/2 year stretch of being principal defendant in a lawsuit.)

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On the contrary. If you take a look at #3, #7, and #9 you will see that the thread was intentionally derailed.
After that the instigator kept poking us at every opportunity.
And I will admit his pseudo litigation garbage tweaked me more.
And unfortunately I lost it at #18 (as the result of a 3-1/2 year stretch of being principal defendant in a lawsuit.)
Yeah, I tried real hard to keep my mouth shut, but got sucked in as well. I really do need to use that ignore button more.o_O

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Metacognition. Big word to swallow though I do remember Sir Francis Bacon wrote a little treatise titled "Idols of the Mind" explaining your term quite well some 360 years ago. Seems some have even credited him as the Father of Science for his defining writings of the subject.

My guess is that the term "What the hell" has proven to have adversely affected your thread in unintended ways, perhaps?
Some phrases act as triggers to spark subliminal and primal responses affecting some more than others. Advertisers try to use this in Commercials too.
Case in point. I've sometimes wondered if some commercials are selling sex rather than the beer or auto subject. Three guesses as to who was affected most adversely . LOL
+1

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
th-41.jpeg
auto cycle

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This aggression will not stand man- The Dude
I can only imagine the heated discussion and agression come mid to late summer if there is no funding, no engine, and no prototype build.

I am waiting for that what the hell moment with a sneak peak video of the new autocycle prototype, engine roar/purr, and the Elgin dash glowing in the sleek new slightly more spacious cabin with Born to be Mild playing in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom