• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wheel Fenders, Fairings, Skirts, Covers

briish

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
we i suppose there will be tons of after market products related to elio, if i was younger i would jumpon the band wagon and start a fabricating shop, fenders,sunroofs ,bumpers etc,etc i wish they would change the name though,sounds kinda wimpy LOL

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
we i suppose there will be tons of after market products related to elio, if i was younger i would jumpon the band wagon and start a fabricating shop, fenders,sunroofs ,bumpers etc,etc i wish they would change the name though,sounds kinda wimpy LOL
I totally agree on the wimpy and the color orange does not help either. How ever, Elio comes from Elio Motors and will not be the name of the car at production.

briish

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
im thinking cycle fenders, ross and i took a trip to west palm, and they had a small (elio) exhibit there, it was rather informative ,altho some unanswerable questions

drbob

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Good point, I used to fly until my hearing got so bad that they grounded me. Miss it a lot so now am reduced to Ultra lights and since I find myself in Oklahoma with the wind here, well it looks like I'll stay grounded.
As Zipper said they do appear to be fairly substantial and not just flimsy pieces of plastic. It would be nice to see one unmounted to get a look at how they are constructed so we have a better idea of how well it will likely hold up.

briish

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea dr hopefully in the near future???? they will offer factory tours for potential buyers??? LASSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER

Top Bottom