• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wheels & Tires

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of tires and two and three-wheel motorcycles, what happens when you are in Snake's Navel, Nevada and you have a flat, and it is 200 miles to a tire store. I assume the Elio will not have a spare. Fixing a flat rear might not be an easy task.<g>

Oh, yes. My first post!
Hi jambe, welcome to the forum. I found it best to use the search to learn about the car and to keep from double postings when I first started. Just search flat tire at the top. I think you will find about 60 to 100 post on the subject. Don't forget to get on the map and If your Military, please stop in and introduce yourself.:)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of tires and two and three-wheel motorcycles, what happens when you are in Snake's Navel, Nevada and you have a flat, and it is 200 miles to a tire store. I assume the Elio will not have a spare. Fixing a flat rear might not be an easy task.<g>

Oh, yes. My first post!
LOL I know what I will do if there is really a place called Snake's Navel, Nevada and I am crazy enough to go there. I have a cell phone and AAA but then I am a 72 year old woman with some physical handicap so I have no choice but to cover all bases. Please don't tell me there is no cell phone coverage there. On second thought, yes, please tell me so I will know to never go there. LOL :-) Z

OBTW Welcome from Oregon. I have found it much more hospitable than Nevada. :-)

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL I know what I will do if there is really a place called Snake's Navel, Nevada and I am crazy enough to go there. I have a cell phone and AAA but then I am a 72 year old woman with some physical handicap so I have no choice but to cover all bases. Please don't tell me there is no cell phone coverage there. On second thought, yes, please tell me so I will know to never go there. LOL :) Z

OBTW Welcome from Oregon. I have found it much more hospitable than Nevada. :)
Z, there are still lot's of places with no cell coverage, even not too far from metropolitan areas. My commute takes me through a spot with no coverage, about 40 miles north of Denver.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Oh, yes. My first post!
Welcome to the best source of information about the Elio. As Craig said, be sure to use the search function to reduce your stress and rapidly increase your knowledge. Enjoy the experience with us.

Top Bottom