• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where I stand now: Trying to decide whether I want to spring for a new used car now or wait until December when I absolutely have to which is still roughly 6 months shy of Elio's new estimate. I will hang onto my Elio deposit and buy a car in the meantime. If the Elio comes into production, then I may trade in my car for the Elio; we will see. For now, I will need a new car in the next year which I was hoping would be an Elio. If I get one great, if not, so be it.

Last edited:

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where I stand now: Trying to decide whether I want to spring for a new car no or wait until December when I absolutely have to which is still roughly 6 months shy of Elio's new estimate. I will hang onto my Elio deposit and buy a car in the meantime. If the Elio comes into production, then I may trade in my car for the Elio; we will see. For now, I will need a new car in the next year which I was hoping would be an Elio. If I get one great, if not, so be it.

Purchased a new car, it will be well used by the time the ELIO is produced

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where I stand now: Trying to decide whether I want to spring for a new used car now or wait until December when I absolutely have to which is still roughly 6 months shy of Elio's new estimate. I will hang onto my Elio deposit and buy a car in the meantime. If the Elio comes into production, then I may trade in my car for the Elio; we will see. For now, I will need a new car in the next year which I was hoping would be an Elio. If I get one great, if not, so be it.
Elio is an "And" car. So get a decent used car. Or maybe in six months you may still have your current car. Then it may also have six more months of life in it.

o_O...Unless you are planning on shooting it in six months.:eek: Ha!

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio is an "And" car. So get a decent used car. Or maybe in six months you may still have your current car. Then it may also have six more months of life in it.

o_O...Unless you are planning on shooting it in six months.:eek: Ha!

I'm only one person. I have no need for 2 cars unless they are drastically different, like my truck and an Elio

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got a feeling it will be The Car for many. The and thing is great for people with deep pockets who want an extra toy. But feel it will be it for many due to not needing another or can't afford another.

In evolution one poor eye is king over the blind. Elio owners driving it to the store in rain is a lot better then walking.

Top Bottom