• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where's Paul?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who knows how long any of us will live? It's not Elios responsibility to determine the risk a non-refundable depositor is taking. There never has been any guarantee a vehicle will be produced. The deposits are only for a spot in line. That is what he got (oh, and a tee shirt). Elio has made good on the deal. Perhaps Paul will let him sell his spot in line?

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does Paul know what ‘due diligence,’ ‘best efforts,’ ‘transparency,’ ‘malfeasance’, ‘truth in advertising,’ and ‘over charging for services’ mean? I’m sure his lawyers have some more billable hours in the EM expense ledger. Agreeing to ‘Non...’ isn’t agreeing to some blanket waiver. Can anyone say with any certainty that anything is happening? There is a new website still asking for more money....just saying......:popcorn:

Edit: The question may be ‘is a ‘spot in line’ sufficient consideration when it’s unclear (still not fully designed and, of course, still not manufactured) what the product is, or if that product was ever even possible. And if ‘not possible,’ were the principals responsible? A ‘spot in line’ with no product is worthless and may not be sufficient ‘consideration.’

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jim Deforest in AZ. He looks like a nice enough guy. His name & numberS do not show up on Harold's list. Just tells me he has never been proud of his decisionS. And yes it is obvious he bought at least two reservations. He has a green smiley face T-Shirt & the first green elio T-Shirt. And HE, himself thinks HE is dumb. I feel for the guy ... poor guy. But, that is it. That is all the compassion this old broad has for this guy. I am Celebrating !!! YES, CELEBRATING !!! The title of this forum is "Where's Paul". Well, we know Paul is Alive, still looking sexy and healthy and PAUL SAID FOR "US TO BE PATIENCE. THIS YEAR IS BE EXCITING". And what have I been saying? Be Patience, Spring is coming. Nothing happens in the dead of winter. Ground Hog is coming (maybe after hearing in March though). We have so much to be thankful for.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does Paul know what ‘due diligence,’ ‘best efforts,’ ‘transparency,’ ‘malfeasance’, ‘truth in advertising,’ and ‘over charging for services’ mean? I’m sure his lawyers have some more billable hours in the EM expense ledger. Agreeing to ‘Non...’ isn’t agreeing to some blanket waiver. Can anyone say with any certainty that anything is happening? There is a new website still asking for more money....just saying......:popcorn:

Edit: The question may be ‘is a ‘spot in line’ sufficient consideration when it’s unclear (still not fully designed and, of course, still not manufactured) what the product is, or if that product was ever even possible. And if ‘not possible,’ were the principals responsible? A ‘spot in line’ with no product is worthless and may not be sufficient ‘consideration.’
I'm not a lawyer, but there might be one word that trumps all those words. Intent.

Can they prove Paul intentionally took his money with no intent to produce and sell him an Elio.
My best guess is NO!
He got what he wanted. He got on TV and threw stones at Paul.

Top Bottom