• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where's Paul?

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if he was near 77 Water Street in NY? That's where Drexel Hamilton has an office.

Donnyboy, That's the same thing I was thinking. My initial feeling tho was this was pic more 'uptown' maybe in the 50s or 60s, maybe West side. Water Street way downtown near the South Street Seaport and Chinatown. Anyone from Manhattan here?

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If this was more uptown then could it be NASDAQ offices? I show NASDAQ at 4 Times Square, and also at One Liberty Plaza.

I can't help but think this is really positive. Cruising into downtown NY in a black Elio.... why go through all that trouble unless there was something big to work on. If things were going bad they could have called Paul in Arizona and said don't bother coming in!

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since we're all making assumptions, I would assume he's laying low from public trying to avoid people who might recognize him until he's got positive news to reveal. Mostly staying indoors or travelling on heavily tinted car windows. Let's not forget we're all in here because of him and his ELIO. It's easier to wait...when you're not waiting so I'll be checking back... when I feel like it!:D

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since we're all making assumptions, I would assume he's laying low from public trying to avoid people who might recognize him until he's got positive news to reveal. Mostly staying indoors or travelling on heavily tinted car windows. Let's not forget we're all in here because of him and his ELIO. It's easier to wait...when you're not waiting so I'll be checking back... when I feel like it!:D
... Yes, we are here because of his innovation and most importantly many of us have a big investment in Elio Motors. That has made his dream become more of a reality.

voyager

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You nailed it. To keep it on the same page... Here's a new one.

waldo.jpg

Paul's eye patch. SpongeBob's buddy Patrick, windsack (right smoke plume), ICBM (left smoke plume).

Top Bottom