• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

White House Comment Line

Bamdalam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I DID mean to include one but thought that they may kick letters that have links as spam. So, I did not include it. I figured if someone was smart enough to make a difference, they'd find Eliomotors.com easy enough.
Very good point. I hadn't thought of possible spam filters. No more links in my future emails. Thanks!:D

Bamdalam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just remember, if the same person keeps sending a letter about the same subject over and over, it will end up being marked as spam. The key is to have a variety of people sending letters about the same subject. Then it doesn't look like the same 10-50 people in the US are just bugging you about something.

I only say this because the same thing happens with customer service at companies and I do know that my old congressman ran into this too. It got to a point then the same 10 people kept writing him over and over about the same issue, it got shuffled to the bottom of the stack because the issue that had 1000 people sending letters, became more of a priority. Trump does want to create American jobs but you still need to please the masses and you don't want it to look like Elio is just a small group that keep repeating themselves.

Where this would really build up traction is if there was a writing campaign from the people in the Shreveport area. They are the ones that need jobs. If they got behind this in a big scale, seeing even 1K people from the Shreveport area who let Trump know that they are ready to work and all that is needed is a push from him to make it happen, I bet it would happen in an instant. Right now, it's just consumers telling Trump that they want this car and what it can do. Add into that, the workers that are ready to do a hard days work for fair wages, then you got something. Trump really needs to hear both sides.

Elio does not have a very good reputation in Shreveport right now and that's to be expected. So, a site like this and the people here should do a writing campaign to places like the Shreveport Chamber of Commerce (I already sent them something but I'm just one person) to see if they can help.
All very good points. This forum often has many more guests than forum members viewing it. Hopefully, some of them will also use the contact information to write their own emails. Just because they choose not to join a forum doesn't mean they care any less about the success of Elio. We can only hope.:D

Last edited:

Bikebrains

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I DID mean to include one but thought that they may kick letters that have links as spam.
I found that the federal website code will convert links into plain text. To find contact information for federal, state, and local government agencies; government-related programs; and elected officials use https://www.usa.gov/agencies

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I found that the federal website code will convert links into plain text. To find contact information for federal, state, and local government agencies; government-related programs; and elected officials use https://www.usa.gov/agencies
My server here at work parses out anything with www. and .com so anytime I send a link home, I have to put it like httpCOLON//elioownersDOTcom

Hootersnoocher

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Well, today President Trump visited my home state of Michigan, promoting the auto industry. I received his e-mail touting said meeting, so I did my civic duty and responded. I reiterated the potential Elio Motors brings to the future of commuting, jobs, and it versatility and affordability. Your Welcome (wink)

Top Bottom