• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Do So Many Threads Start Good And End Up Full Of Usless Junk?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That seems like a bad idea. Probably just piss them off and they have sharp teeth!
rk54jt.jpg

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No I'm not. The truck in my picture actually belongs to a friend who has both the truck and a 32 coupe. He wanted all origional, and I've been blessed to be able to assist.
We've used the internet and word of mouth to obtain factory "new" old stock parts.
They both run very well and at this point we're doing body and interior work on the coupe. As you can see, the truck has origional paint, but we had to strip down the car, as it had 3 paint jobs over the years. Trying for the "off the assembly line" look.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No I'm not. The truck in my picture actually belongs to a friend who has both the truck and a 32 coupe. He wanted all origional, and I've been blessed to be able to assist.
We've used the internet and word of mouth to obtain factory "new" old stock parts.
They both run very well and at this point we're doing body and interior work on the coupe. As you can see, the truck has origional paint, but we had to strip down the car, as it had 3 paint jobs over the years. Trying for the "off the assembly line" look.
Ok, I am taking my time to find the right car, which I can usually find in CA (I live in PA). I just wanted some opinions on overdrive, juice brakes, shocks, heat etc...

Top Bottom