• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Do So Many Threads Start Good And End Up Full Of Usless Junk?

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good luck with your choices Bowers. The truck had aa single drum type brake on the driveshift. It is upgraded to each wheel. The "heater" for both of them is the factory heat box that goes around the exhaust pipe. No shocks on either at this point. LOL. You'd have to weld on brackets as I recall.
As I've stated earlier, we're really going for origional.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good luck with your choices Bowers. The truck had aa single drum type brake on the driveshift. It is upgraded to each wheel. The "heater" for both of them is the factory heat box that goes around the exhaust pipe. No shocks on either at this point. LOL. You'd have to weld on brackets as I recall.
As I've stated earlier, we're really going for origional.
Yea, I really have to prioritize what I want, see I've never driven one, so I have things in mind based on assumptions, so shocks and overdrive are "iffy".
Who knows maybe Id be fine with the way it drives on stock springs. My must haves are a rumble seat and a roll down back window. I guess I will just take my time and find the one I want, I have to find some people (who own them) and pick their brains, I guess I will be joining some kind of model A forum and ask questions there.

Top Bottom