• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Do So Many Threads Start Good And End Up Full Of Usless Junk?

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you see something, report it, we've already taken action twice on this subject.

Yes, I did acknowledge that staff eventually cleaned it up, but by my recollection, it was up overnight Friday into Saturday. I've seen very minor stuff here cleaned up in minutes, so it surprised me to see a major issue fester that long. I got disgusted and gave up looking for a few weeks and contemplated never coming back, but this site is like a really interesting car crash. I just can't help myself! LOL.

I do recognize that moderation and staff administration is volunteer and not 24/7, so do appreciate all the hard and mostly hidden work you do.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I did acknowledge that staff eventually cleaned it up, but by my recollection, it was up overnight Friday into Saturday. I've seen very minor stuff here cleaned up in minutes, so it surprised me to see a major issue fester that long. I got disgusted and gave up looking for a few weeks and contemplated never coming back, but this site is like a really interesting car crash. I just can't help myself! LOL.

I do recognize that moderation and staff administration is volunteer and not 24/7, so do appreciate all the hard and mostly hidden work you do.
Perhaps we should recruit an Aussie for the US night shift :p In the morning we could read about them going troppo on a drongo.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone still have an ESSO gas station where they are?
Remember their motto?

I wonder if it'd void the warrenty??

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone still have an ESSO gas station where they are?
Remember their motto?

I wonder if it'd void the warrenty??
Anyone seen these lately?
4775703953_a5f80091e5_z.jpg

Top Bottom