• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Do So Many Threads Start Good And End Up Full Of Usless Junk?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of "white supremacist rants", today is the 100th anniversary of the first showing of D. W. Griffith's Birth of a Nation.
I've seen it a few times, and if you discard the obviously dated and unfortunate anti-negro invectives, it is one of the great films of American cinema.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Birth_of_a_Nation

February 8,1861 -Confederate States of America organizes in Montgomery, Alabama think that's why it premiered on the same date??

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bowers
#3012, is a really funny one, I don't understand why nobody else is laughing. :confused:
Well buddy I guess it's just that some can tell em and some can't.
Oh, sorry 3012 is your reservation number. :oops:
Yea that's the secret to comedy. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . timing!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We could discuss if an African swallow can carry a coconut to England or not. I don't think that has been answered yet.

Are you claiming that an African swallow has the power-to-weight ratio to carry a coconut across open ocean waters? Africa doesn't even have coconuts, so where would an African swallow even get one?

Top Bottom