• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Do So Many Threads Start Good And End Up Full Of Usless Junk?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't pretend to add any real value to any of the discussion, but rather personal insight, wait a minute, that still has no real added value. It's a lose lose scenario. I may just start reading and ignoring comments rather than replying. I wish there was a way to jamb my reply button.

If people want straight forward and accurate information all they need to do is go to Elio's Website for the Tech Talk's most current up to date details and progress reported directly from Elio Motors with no BS to wade through. I could be wrong.
From your mouth to G1's ear!
just to change the subject..........................

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
The fact is that actual information direct from EM tends to be a bit sparse at this time so we do allow threads to drift in and out as the conversation naturally evolves. The amount of good information and topics to share will undoubtedly improve as we move closer to production and this forum shifts focus to an actual Elio Owners forum and not just a bunch of people interested in following along as the project develops. :cool:

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, of course. There were pages of vitriolic white supremacy posted. Looks like they FINALLY got taken down. I was starting to wonder if this place was even a PRETEND car pretend forum, or just a random place to collect nasty, vile people.
I tried collecting nasty vile people once, always try to keep them new in box, they are worth more that way.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We have spent months ( some people years ) talking about an engine that did not exsist, a production vehicle that does not exsist, a plant that is not running, the funding for the company, jobs that have not been filled, colors we want and a mans dream, that we all hope becomes a reality. Nothing has really changed, except the date of production. So the threads wander off topic, what's the real problem? Maybe it's we have talked about the company, Paul, The Elio, the gas cap, engine, financing, football, transmissions, Board members, vehicle colors, (I could go on) .....to the point that we really don't have anything else to say about any thing. So until we all have our Elio's sitting in our driveways, I don't think things are going to change. We're going to keep going off topic until we have something to really talk about again, like........ Our very own Eilo!;)
We could discuss if an African swallow can carry a coconut to England or not. I don't think that has been answered yet.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We could discuss if an African swallow can carry a coconut to England or not. I don't think that has been answered yet.

In an attempt to keep on topic, did you know-
  • The Coconut tree is a member of the family Arecaceae. It is the only accepted species in the genus Cocos. The term Coconut can refer to the entire coconut palm, the seed, or the fruit, which, botanically, is a drupe, not a nut.
  • Should be called a coconut drupe!!! (lol)
  • Hope this keeps the string alive-lol

Top Bottom